KShade KShade 46-50, F 20 Answers Sep 28, 2010

I dont think its so hard to find a man, there are more men than women...it is just hard to find a man of your "choosing"!<br />
Perhaps reword ?<br />
Men flock the net, bars, dives. They are eager . But the problem I have is that even though they say " i am not like all the "others"....after two texts, i get a pix of his ****. WTF? i dont want no ugly pix. Does he really think its purty? hehe<br />
i mean really.... And let me tell ya, i LOVE LOVE SEX. but its not about lookin at ugly **** pix. ok? yuck already<br />
SO if you are reading this MEN WAKE UP!!! Apply the charm . Smile. Open a door, Car, Store. Pull out that chair. Take her coat. Be a GENTLEman. GENTLE! thats the keyword. And to be honest, most men really are, they just dont know how to apply it or that we LOVE it!

Best Answer

do you feel comfortable with putting yourself out on a free online dating site. you can see the guys pics and who lives in your area. it's like speed dating.

Best Answer

blokes around the 50 mark are looking for 30 year olds

Best Answer

Yeah, that's the problem-men my age prefer younger women- and most older women prefer younger men.

Best Answer

because most men dont age gracefully and most women do, men try to date younger women, and women, except for a few cougars, date their own age. <br />
most men are not able to bounce back like most women do and when they lose a spouse from divorce or death most men tend to close that part of their life. <br />
and giving credit where credit is due, most men have more interests than women and they are often happier by themselves.<br />
so if you can make yourself look younger, be super sympathetic and empathize until the cows come home, and get interested in his interests..... sounds like a lot of effort. <br />
maybe youll get really lucky a meet an available man who is not most men. good luck.

Best Answer

it just seems so hard these days for the good men and the good women to connect with each other now, and years ago it was certainly so much easier than today. the times are very bad now, just like the economy.

Best Answer

I am also 48, attractive, educated, and intelligent - also have a great job. But in a small town. That could be the problem. But men just seem so flaky.

Best Answer

Hmmm I don't know. Add me please

Best Answer

being alone does suck today. as a straight man that was married twice, i was a very caring and loving husband. both of the women that i was married to, cheated on me. i never cheated on them. now it is very hard at the age of fifty seven trying to meet a good woman to be with. i go out a lot, because it is better than staying home alone. in fact i go out every night just to be around other people, it does make me feel better just to get out of house. i seem to meet all the trashy women now, instead of the good ones. so many men that are lucky to be married to the same woman for so many years and have children, should be very thankful. i always had hoped to have met the right woman myself and had a family as well, but so far it has not happened yet. i feel as if god is punishing me for a reason i do not know. when i see other families that are together, i will break down and cry. i consider myself an average good looking straight man, that would have never thought this would ever happen to me. most of my friends my age are settled down, and have their own life. now the problem is we have so many women out there that are ****** and lesbians, which adds to the problem as well. the women that do like men so much, need to be with as many men as possible to please them instead of just being with one. as you can see why i have a very bad attitude about women since i been hurt so many times, and meeting a decent straight one is difficult for me. i certainly cannot blame myself for this, that is for sure. i just want to meet the right one that could make me very happy, i would give her a lot of love, and be very caring. are there any decent women out there today? i like to hear from you.

Best Answer

Heard of women from Phillippines can be a comfort.

Best Answer

They are probably dating women 10 or even 15 years younger than them. I have seen a lot of that going on.

Best Answer

Because most men want younger women. There are a few exceptions, but not many.

Best Answer

Cause they are interested in what they'ev never had.

Best Answer

Best Answer

I'm 24, good, bright and many more good things and it's also not easy! So, I guess it's because it's not easy to find a decent person who wants to commit or is not already taken. Sucks for us. Lucky them :)

Best Answer

are you really looking or expecting someone to just come to you you will find someone (hugggggggggggggs)

Best Answer

I'm looking but basically I just wanted to get a reaction from older guys if they're out there. Thanks for the hugs!

Best Answer

Hello my name is mike. I can't agree with you more, but it's hard, very hard on both genders. I like everyone else, do all the small things in life that make for a positive environment, but it it did not make for a lasting relationship. I have come to realize that it's not for the lack of potential partners in the world, so much as my eyes are not open.

Best Answer