Siouxsie Sioux was my role model.
Pene1opePitstop Pene1opePitstop 41-45, F 22 Answers Feb 10, 2013 in Hobbies

I got a job at 15, decked my alcoholic father with one punch at 16, enlisted in the army at 18. Typical stuff

Best Answer

Thats the best rebellion. Good on ya!

Best Answer

Thank you so much. That was a long time ago but it all helped shape my life.

Best Answer

Many would use your situation and make bad choices. I think youre quite the inspiration. Deserves best answer!

Best Answer

Skipping class , Getting drunk on Vermouth and smoking weed in the park behind my school

Best Answer

I dressed like Ian McCullough, dropped acid, and ran through the old historic cemetery near my house at night while blasting "A Forest" by The Cure on my walkman.

Best Answer

Lol my hero

Best Answer

nothing i've been the same since i was 16 lol

Best Answer

Dropped out of school to be the "Cool drop out dude". Talk about cutting your nose off to spite your face.

Best Answer

I had multiple phases: from punk to goth and back again, my life was way too ****** for the happy punkrock thing, but I do like punk a lot better, in every way.<br />
Got myself a purple and green mohawk at 14, wich was a baaaad mistake (you really have to be stunningly pretty to get away with that, I'm not and never was), ripped jeans, red lipstick, way too much black eyeliner, long nails, polished black and I was soooo troubled as a teen. Still am troubled, but a lot more mature. I kinda like what I've become (on the inside I mean), despite all the hardships of my youth.

Best Answer

I had my winona ryder phase amongst other things that was considered cool.LOL luckily i was good at it but stopped cause of my friends got caught one day ...

Best Answer

I was a Punk. :)

Best Answer

I remember. Mohicans like the statue of liberty &amp; jeans with zips, oh and the tartan thing! OMG monkey boots!!

Best Answer

Been there, seen it, done it.....Dog chain and padlock round the neck :)

Best Answer

Binge drinking chain smoking and all that

Best Answer

I (partly) remember getting off my face on Pernod. And brandy &amp; babycham

Best Answer

Vodka white lightning cheap wine and all that for me :-)

Best Answer

Oooh white lightning. £2 a gallon :)

Best Answer

Just that. I used to be a "Goth" but it was more to impress a group of people who used to be my friends (temporary). I wanted them to like me and I wanted, so desperately to fit in somewhere. They realized how hyperactive and happy I was ( because I finally had friends ) and they ba<x>sed my nickname off of that and the fuzzy, animal-like gloves I wore: Buzz Paws. First Nickname in HS.

Best Answer

Hence my nickname Goulie! (This wouldnt let me have Ghoulie)

Best Answer

Ahh..I see. Well, I didn't base my username off of Buzz Paws. I thought it was kind of a ridiculous NN as I grew older.

Best Answer

i was a Grunger

Best Answer

Gothic, it was the 90s

Best Answer

Nope, early 80s too. Totally different to todays type, more an art/vivienne westwood spin off.

Best Answer

And we werent looking to top ourselves either

Best Answer

the 90s goths were sparked by Marilyn Manson and bad heavy medal, it was pretty stupid in hindsight

Best Answer

I'm with you! Ahhh, Siouxsie Sioux....how I remember.<br />
I had multi coloured hair, black nail polish and that's all I'm owning up to, ahem. Mostly, I'm just embarrassed we let the 80's fashion happen. I mean... oh dear God...

Best Answer

Fishnets, black lace gloves, 4 inch stilettos, black lipstick &amp; sh1tloads of eyeliner?

Best Answer

Ohhh! You found a pic of me?? ;-)

Best Answer

Ah, except I had red lipstick, not black... but don't worry... I made up for it with my cool neon clothes phase...

Best Answer

Some round here went the whole hog &amp; got some type of embalming cream that made you look like a zombie

Best Answer

That's hilarious Goulie!!

Best Answer

I still cant get out the wearing all black &amp; pointed toed shoes bit. Old habits die hard...

Best Answer

The pointed shoes! I still remember the time in high school that I tripped running up the stairs with those things on and pretty much fell on my face....I mean, they were canoes!

Best Answer

I have a Laura Ashley grown up version of them :)

Best Answer

See, now those are pretty...

Best Answer

I feel the need to get my 'The Crow' dvd out now...

Best Answer

*goes to get Duran Duran, The Cure and Howard Jones albums* (vinyl, of course)

Best Answer

My teenage rebellion was a real rebellion, in that i didnt bother going through the established rebellion phase, instead of joining an existing pack, i rejected them all, and just did my own thing, which was Study hard, fight back when pushed, and have fun when i wasnt.

Best Answer

Sort of anti-rebellion!

Best Answer

Stealing stuff. Messing up chemistry labs. Playing pranks.

Best Answer

I was sorta a nerd burn out.

Best Answer