evansayshello evansayshello 13-15, T 14 Answers Jan 1, 2013 in Health

What kind of medicine do you need to take? Just be who you are. If you want to be male, be male. You don't need to take meds for that. You need to wait until you're older, and I know that's a ***** to hear but it's true. What you are right now may not be what you are in ten or fifteen years. I know that's a ***** to hear too, but I speak from experience not unlike what you're dealing with, and then so did my daughter. I realized just recently, like this year, that I'm asexual. I have ALWAYS been asexual despite two marriages and two daughters. I had no idea what it meant when I was your age and thought I was a lesbian. I know they're two different issues, but not when your experiencing the same distaste for your own body. You can BE male right now, no money spent, no meds, just decide you want to be male and be it. Don't listen to anyone who says different. You may have odd parts for a guy, but you know if you're a guy better than anyone else.

Best Answer

Thanks, It's really hard because I hate how I look as a girl.

Best Answer

Well your tiny little pic looks like a boy! Just consider yourself a feminine boy if you have to. It doesn't matter how you look anyway. Lots of guys are feminine!

Best Answer

Yes, I know xD. I think.. I've been talking to my counselor about all of this. It's really helping. We're taking baby steps with this procedure.

Best Answer

That's great! Best of luck to you. :)

Best Answer

Thanks so much(:

Best Answer

There was this guy who took hormones at an age around 14 and after a few years she developed into a girl, and a bloody gorgeous one too!<br />
If you're serious then I guess you could do some deep research.

Best Answer

Yes, I know who you are talking about. My mom said. Thats a lie. So, I've heard a BUNCH of kids turn into a boy when they were 6 or something.. So thats unfair. I know I'm gonna get a lot of **** if I were to change.. But its my life.

Best Answer

There are a lot of people who simply can't understand other peoples feelings. Sadly its the way things are but there is nothing wrong with what you want. Go to a professional and good luck.

Best Answer

Thanks so much(:

Best Answer

What is FTM?

Best Answer

It means I'm transgendered. Female to Male

Best Answer

Oh, well all I can tell you is that Thailand is the transgender capital of the world. However it is in reverse with men becoming women or so I've noticed. Maybe researching in that direction will give you some more concrete information?

Best Answer

Thanks, That'll help.

Best Answer

Best of Luck.

Best Answer

thank you (:

Best Answer

Yeah, hormone blockers would be a start for someone your age. Later on you can get onto testosterone.

Best Answer

testosterone would be the medication to help.. it will help change you body to the male hormones you need... you still will have sertain parts that you might need surgery for... but this is the start..

Best Answer

personally I don't believe any medications should be started yet, I believe you are too young to make such changes. At 14 you probably do know what you want to be but maybe that will change so just in case wait a few more years. I don't think anyone should be able to make these decisions till they are at least 18.

Best Answer

I've been wanting to be a boy for 4 years now.

Best Answer

Wait until you grow up a little for medication. I wish you the best on your journey<3

Best Answer