tawam tawam 36-40, M 11 Answers Jul 7, 2012

I like the movie PSYCHO, if that helps any?

Best Answer

i watch it but i feel something is missing...

Best Answer

I have parts 2, and 3.....actually they're not too bad.

Best Answer

you do well what can you say aboit it?

Best Answer

lol Xp

Best Answer

Is this a person's user name or a person you are dealing with?

Best Answer

Nope here in EP alot of Psychopath the same in real world ha,ha,ha...

Best Answer

You're not kidding about that. Coo coo heehehe

Best Answer

yes im not!!!!

Best Answer

Sorry to hear that my friend. There are good days, like there are bad days on here. We (the good people) all prefer the good ones. :)

Best Answer

Get used to it.

Best Answer

ahh yes its normal and nope i dont mind?this is a free world and everyone enjoy eccentric things in life so i guess its good to know people do unusual way?

Best Answer

Sometimes.

Best Answer

thats ok

Best Answer

your english sucks you sound like a dipshit

Best Answer

As quickly as the world flies by us, it's kind of neat to get any sort of response at all.

Best Answer

see this is one of them and your answer is damn ***!

Best Answer

i have to say i am totally confused

Best Answer

oh

Best Answer

YES I DO?

Best Answer

Maybe you should become one

Best Answer

no i enjoy criticism and i only reply if i find it offensive and played with their own games...

Best Answer

Don't understand your response

Best Answer

you told me ill join them right?i refuse to join them because i only reply and make their life miserable with their own games and i just react when im attack in very harse manners so i reciprocate by making their life miserable too....im sure you understand this dont you?

Best Answer

tawam, you tormenting psychopath is just perpetuating the cycle and making psychopath more "annoying" I think you are a psychopath, freak......HAHA

Best Answer

well being freak sometimes is good because you know how to played with psychopath people too....So i like them and plyaed with their own games so we practice detente views because one day we just woke up saying damn this guys is crazy like me too so we just slow down and let it go...LOL

Best Answer

I can't get that monkey off, either....

Best Answer

ha,ha,ha well anyway im just annoyed but i dont let them goes inside...i have funny way to make them miserable so i dont mind?

Best Answer

haha

Best Answer