Great answers. "Get confident, stupid!". Bulemia is an illness, not a choice. <br />
You need professional help. Go see a doctor, talk to a counselor, or call a hotline. Here's a help line for eating disorders: 888.231.5456 from the site www.bulimia-treatment.net.<br />
Good on you for recognizing it and working to get better, that will help you a lot. Unfortunately I can't find just day to day tips in order to break the binge/purge cycle, but check out the resources I linked and you can probably find something there. Best of luck in your recovery.

Best Answer

THANK YOU! you've really helped by saying just that. You're right, Bulimia is an illness, not a choice. I just wish everyone understood. And thank you for the website, i couldnt find any websites that i understood

Best Answer

Talk to a counsellor.<br />
Google "Bulimia" and read everything you come across.<br />
Google "Bulimia; images" and look very closely at the stick figures you see there, many of whom aren't alive now. If you still find it attractive, then see your doctor for a referral to a psychiatrist who specializes in eating disorders. Get to the bottom of WHY you need that type of control, and what the problems are with your body image. Find a better way.<br />
Listen to Karen Carpenter sing and realize that she is dead, dead, dead. And she will never sing again.

Best Answer

All my best. Long life ahead for you. LIVE it, OK?

Best Answer

You should definitely seek help quickly. I know you probably feel ashamed of it because I know I am. Bulimia can kill you quickly, faster than anorexia. With bulimia, you're either at normal body weight or over weight. That's why it's so hard for other people to notice when someone has bulimia. I went to recovery and I'm still not 100% recovered, nor will I ever be. Get help as soon as possible. If you don't want to go out of your way to tell someone then just make it really obvious so that someone will notice and come to you instead of you going to them.

Best Answer

No one just "chooses" bulimia there is something that is going on with you that needs to be figured out. Therapy is really helpful but choosing the right therapist is so important. I saw an analyst and that is a psychiatrist who has undergone special training themselves. I would also suggest be careful who you disclose this to because a lot of people can't handle it. My parents were no help to me at all in this process. <br />
Also the knowledge the bulimia just doesn't work. If you binge and purge you won't be able to purge everything from the binge. It also sets up a lot of crazy cravings and you are in a cycle. If you develop anorexia on top of it then that is another la<x>yer. This is a risky disease and understanding all of that can help to prevent you from going down this road. The longer you have an eating disorder the more difficult it can be to get rid of and the more harm can come to you as a result. Even if you stop the binging and purging there are other things you need to deal with in your life to be happy. I wish you the best.

Best Answer

muslims worship god by stop eating and drinking from the dawn till the sun set for a month it's called fasting...... ask some one of them......... i think that will help.....

Best Answer

I've seen cute, intelligent, normal in most ways, young girls have their life wrecked because of bulimia. Yes , seek professional help.

Best Answer

you could try looking at before and after photos of their teeth. might put you off.

Best Answer

Talk to your parents! It won't be easy, but it will help.

Best Answer