Yes, this includes FtM and MtF trans.
DragonSpirit DragonSpirit 16-17, F 21 Answers Jan 8, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

There is nothing wrong with the way you love what's wrong is that people would judge you at all, don't accept words from biased sources it's the only advice I can give you. Just hope for the day when people realize that they don't have to be cruel to a person simply because they can't understand what it's like to walk in your shoes.

Best Answer

If this was true you wouldn't give a dam

Best Answer

Well, you know, being told I'm going to burn in hell for all eternity every day by my parents kind of puts a damper on my day. Hard to ignore sometimes.

Best Answer

You need to not listen to those words…block them out, as soon as you are 18 haul as s

Best Answer

That's referred to as Pansexual and I dont think there is anything wrong with it...

Best Answer

I know what it's called, but I couldn't ask my question if I had anything with the word "sexual" in it.

Best Answer

Because of your age? That's a bit foolish...draconian even....The EP censors are working hard to protect you

Best Answer

"atraction" and "love" are the same thing?

Best Answer

Attraction leads to love, does it not?

Best Answer

not necessarily, in the worst of the cases you can feel emotional attachment and sexual desire, but it could be still not love, oh! its so complicated!
my best advice for you its to trust less in your "feelings" and more in your head (instead every stupid lovesongs sayings) you'll save a lot of pain

Best Answer

Not a thing is wrong with you!! Not a thing!

Best Answer

You're fine, don't listen to them

Best Answer

Not a thing live your life for you only

Best Answer

There is nothing wrong with the way you love, but there is something wrong with the way people judge.

Walk on... those people don't matter.

Best Answer

ive no interest in who your attracted to ..... people will judge anyone for anything

Best Answer

Nothing wrong with unconditional love

Best Answer

Stop giving a ****.

Best Answer

Nothing wrong, sweet. Just the way some people are. So you're attracted to all genders? interesting.

Best Answer

Oh what's love got to do, got to do with it

What's love but a second hand emotion

What's love got to do, got to do with it

Who needs a heart

When a heart can be broken

Best Answer

nothing let them judge, people will judge no matter what we all say or do. so just do you. it's only one life live it the way you see fit. SSCREW the others.

Best Answer