Missing word? "I'm back with my EX again."?<br />
You problem is the "hate being alone"-part. You have to balance what you hate more: being alone OR feeling used and cheap. <br />
Obviously you accept feeling used and cheap over being alone. And we can't help that. Only you can change your situation. You need to love yourself more and value your dignity, so you feel, that you deserve better than that. As long as you are desperate, you'll run back to him. He knows that and can take advantage of it. That's why you feel used and cheap in the first place.<br />
Learn to love yourself, so you are not dependent on any other person. Then you can take all the time in the world to find the right guy to spend your time with, insteat of wasting it, giving in your desperation for a partner and throwing away your dignity like that...

Best Answer

how about, stop fishing for answers here when you've already been given some good ones? perhaps i'm being rude but sick of suffering fools. I just checked your profile and you're under 30. Go find a new partner, they're a dime a dozen in your age bracket. Have fun, enjoy yourself, stop letting others use you.

Best Answer

You're a bit gone in the head lady, why dont you stop being so rude to others, if your so ******* sorted why are you even on this site!?

Best Answer