Perfecthotty Perfecthotty 26-30, F 12 Answers Apr 9, 2012

hey precious one yes you are beautiful theres nothing wrong with you i want you 2 stop lookin you just sit back and do wat you do dont you dare stress yourself out over findin or having a man cuz precious you just dont want any ole kind of man listen beautiful i dont know who left that wicked answer tellin you 2 look 4 gurls but dont you take their advice you were created a female which means you are pose 2 be with the opposite sex not the same sex THE DEVIL IS A LIE precious you be encouraged if you need somebody 2 talk 2 im here as a matter of fact there is sum special about you JESUS LOVES YOU

Best Answer

Aww ty :) x

Best Answer

You have to be beautiful on the inside too.

Best Answer

I am i am.. Trust me.. But they always take advantage of me :/

Best Answer

Then you have the wrong kind of guy.

Best Answer

You must be incredibly flawed personality wise ....jk I don't know

Best Answer

Nothing is wrong with you.

Best Answer

:))

Best Answer

start looking for girls?

Best Answer

nah Im straight :D

Best Answer

Who's that blue cutie you are snuggling with?

Best Answer

Perhaps they are intimidated by your beauty ?

Best Answer

Maybe..

Best Answer

OMG I GET SOOOOO SICK OF GIRLS HAVING THAT ANSWER, ME MYSELF AM TOLD I'M "TOO BEAUTIFUL, ILL CHEAT, GUYS GET INSECURE AROUND MORE ATTRACTIVE PARTNERS AND MOST OF ALL THEY ASSUME LIKE THESE JACKASS'S THAT PRETTY GIRLS ARE UGLY ON THE INSIDE....****** me off because you seem sweet and you got attacked...From another Beautiful girl to another screw judgments and the ugly ***** attached!!! My opinion unfortunately is that you are unavailable emotionally and there could be trauma associated with it..I was molested dad was a mean drunk and I never had a male role model so i married my father...And went out with guys that were like him because that's all I knew..Well hope your well I know this is old...you prob snagged a good one by now!!!

Best Answer