:)
CutieOrian CutieOrian 22-25, M 18 Answers Nov 24, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

Youtube won't let me show the video, but the first thing I thought of was Austin Powers..... "Do I make you RANDY?"

Best Answer

For me? No. but you should keep in mind sometimes you're the first person another person has met of another sexual orientation.

Best Answer

No.a good friend of mine is bi, and likes me a little bit, but I don't care. Let it be

Best Answer

No, why should it? Your human, no different from me or Obama.

Best Answer

If anybody feels comfortable around you once they've learned your sexual orientation is different to theirs, it is most likely just lack of experience on their part, don't worry about it- they'll come to terms with the fact that we are all unique eventually, the world is headed in that direction, it's a great thing.

Best Answer

Oops! I meant uncomfortable***

Best Answer

No, I honestly don't care. But good for you being able to be open about your sexuality. I know so many people who are afraid to admit to being anything other than straight because they're afraid of being judged. It's pretty sad honestly.

Best Answer

I'm also bi, so no. But I understand what you mean when you say people treat you differently at first. I promise it goes away, but you have to give people time to adjust.

Best Answer

Not really.

Best Answer

Nah. People who do are ignorant.

Best Answer

It doesn't make me uncomfortable. It's only uncomfortable if you make it into a thing everyone has to know about and keep in mind.

Best Answer

That's exactly what I wanted to know, everyone always acts differently around me when they first find out, like they don't feel comfortable discussing certain things around me, kinda sucks

Best Answer

Remember you're just like everyone else. Straight people generally don't talk at length about their orientation or even really tell people at all, but its a mistake I've seen lots of gay and bi people make and then think other people are homophobes for not wanting to hear about it. Understand?

Best Answer

Go and have fun. Next...

Best Answer

..ditto that re being bi.<br />
ie: I luuuuuuuuuuuuurve and continually date bi guys.

Best Answer

Sweet :)

Best Answer

Bi guys are sooooo much more fun than straight men :)

Best Answer

hell yes! its to sexual

Best Answer

Ok :(

Best Answer