pompousgoose pompousgoose 41-45, M 20 Answers Feb 24, 2012

umm... ok... hmm I'm sorry...?

Best Answer

sorry about what?

Best Answer

that you're fed up....?

Best Answer

Why would you want to destroy that myth?

Best Answer

its actually a compliment

Best Answer

It really is

Best Answer

chicks are only going out with me on that basis man and then they dump me when they find out i'm not all that it really hurts my feelings you know man i feel like a peace of meat you know, i'd rather people know the truth finally

Best Answer

Well theyre lying to you if they have a pushup bra on too

Best Answer

it is racist - that is why

Best Answer

no it is not you ignorant racist c u n t

Best Answer

Well all the black men we have partied with have been over 8" and most of them thick , Guess it's up to what you compare it with. we are couple I am 5'7" and a 5 1/2 penis, she is 5' 1" very small build with a small ***** guess because of her build.After sex with blks she will be sore for 3 days on an average they all have been between 8 to 13 inches so what's your size? Bigger than mine I bet

Best Answer

The myth, as they say, is not that black men are well endowed, it's that on average black men have larger penises. There are also studies that say that say that the average penis is 4 and a half to 5 inches long and that the largest penis is 13.5, which judging by the **** movie there are some bigger than that. This does not mean that ALL black men are "well endowed" just more than the average are, slightly to greatly, larger than a white male. <br />
Just be happy with what you have, especially when the average depth of a woman's vagina is 4 inches (it only gets deeper after being stretched that way over a period of time. Plus, if you look on the internet you will see that there are a lot of men who would be happy with what you have.

Best Answer

There is more to a relationship than just how big a guy is. Some can be really big and careless. Others can be about average and make a person feel on top of the world.

Best Answer

it's not a myth - on average black guys have bigger ***** than white guys - it's a politically correct myth that all races are the same and that size doesn't matter - it just doesn't matter in quite the way people usually think

Best Answer

what makes you such an expert cus?

Best Answer

it's really a matter of scientific record

Best Answer

and i've watched too much **** too

Best Answer

= |

Best Answer

yeah that's the usual **** i hear from de white boys but it's tv man and **** come on it's not representitive of the majority man it's representitive of the minority for god's sake wake up man honestly i'm talking to 20/ 30 year old peoples who don't know **** and just what they heard or seen on tv and internet yeah some blacks do have the big meat shaker but most dont why do i have to be a victim of more racism even if it is seen as "complimentary" i dont wanna be judged on the size of my dingaling and im sick of hearing it, it's so called positive discrimination is it **** it's just typical blatant racism putting people into groups and stereotypes you know! any form of assumption and presumption on a person because of the colour of their skin is racism it's racist don't you understand, i'm ashamed of my race it this is going to be our status well they didn't do anything but some of them did have big dicks though not most man wtf??? wtf has the black man got to do these days

Best Answer

believe what ever you want - i'm waaay less racist than the average person though

Best Answer

i'm an anglo-celtic white male with a polish-jewish gfather and i live in Australia, so black for me is Aboriginal and new African immigrants

Best Answer

i'm interested in truth - you have to understand that generalizations are necessary to understand the big picture, even though they do violence to individual reality - i know there are asian guys who have bigger d1cks than african guys but don't expect that to be the case on average - part of it is just that Africans are the physically largest race of humans - we have to deal with reality dude

Best Answer

all of us struggle with reality in our own way

Best Answer

one swallow does not make a summer - i could use the same argument you just made to argue that men aren't physically stronger than women because some women are physically stronger than some men!

Best Answer

well its a compliment. not ganna lie. big dicks turn us on. and well, **** kinda got that one started i think lol

Best Answer

how much turns you on baby?

Best Answer

you ugly

Best Answer

WOW what a ****.

Best Answer

And I certainly take it as a compliment! No complaints from me!

Best Answer

No disrespect intended, but it isn't a myth. The chances of a black man having a huge appendage is far more likely than in any other race.

Best Answer

you dissin me cus

Best Answer

NO! But some part of me knew you might take it that way-that is why I started off with "No disrespect intended..." I have had more than my fair share of research- LOL and the facts don't lie....Don't misunderstand me...I have never been disappointed purely upon the size not meeting my expectations. Read my reply to your comment about girls going out with, based on preconceived expectations and then being disappointed...You will see that I wasn't dissin you. Do I really need to say straight out that if you are a giving, selfLESS lover...you could rock my world!

Best Answer

you one of those silly wigga ******* that my hommies like so much, yeah i know your kind girl all turned on by a black man and why you so turned on so many stories of da girlies like you, hey once i stepped in on my friend who was about 9 inch ya know and i made dat ***** *** i felt it felt her squealing snatxh on me and ya know i thought what they eyes dont see the mind dont know and i figured that the silly ***** just got off on the whole situation and doing us blaxx as it turned her on cause she felt all naughty and hot

Best Answer

Yeah, the mind plays a big part in many peoples sexual enjoyment...often times the lack of being mentally horny can make
a physically mind-blowing romp, seem just OK. In the same way, being uncontrollably excited in the mind, can make what would otherwise have been a unremarkable event seem like Nirvana at the time. I say that as there could be some truth to your opinion that that girl or girls like her, are so mentally turned on by the mere thought of a situation, that it makes up for what is lacking in performance and size, BUT, in my years of "practice", I have yet to been capable of replacing physical pleasure with my mind.. In my opinion, it is more than likely that the feeling you got from her wasn't a result of solely being mentally turned on. Stop being hung-up on what you think you don't have, watch, listen and feel your partner and give her all you got, the way she likes it...Both of you will feel like you are the black man they thought you were. :)

Best Answer

Chances are pretty good you will find a black man larger than a white a man, but there are plenty of black men lacking below. I have had EXs tell me how hard it is to find a man with decent tool. Many got the pinky results. But overall, we are probably above average. Also, keep in mind you hear mostly white women saying how big we are. It's probably because what they are used to seeing. A black women would say differently because of their experience with a black man.

Best Answer

True

Best Answer

I think women exagerate with the number of inches. You hear how some guys are already 5-6 inches soft. I measured my soft ****. Depending on the day, it could be 4" or it could 5". And doesn't look big to me. Guess I have been looking at all my life. I was told I had a 10". I said noooooooooooooooooooooo. She said it felt like 10 inches. It's how you use it.

Best Answer

why arent you? youre black... remember, stereotypes start from facts

Best Answer

stereotypes zzzz when i saw what the tv said life would be and then what life turned out to be man, zzz stereotypes are for the stupid and naive man

Best Answer

****.

Best Answer

I guess its what people say, i've heard it myself

Best Answer

chicks say it to me all the time it's the only reason they go with me and then they're dissapointed

Best Answer

Despite the fact that I disagree with your opinion that it is a myth, IT IS POSSIBLE TO PLEASURE A WOMAN MORE WITH AN AVERAGE OR SLIGHTLY LESS THAN AVERAGE PENIS...IF YOU KNOW HOW TO USE IT. Who cares if those girls are disappointed merely because you didn't meet their size expectations- that is when you amaze them with knowledge, effort, desire and confidence!

Best Answer

why are these girls sizing men up like that man? i mean damm why are they so stupid i got this hommie right and he's o
got aids and he hates the white girls and likes giving dem the aids so they are punnish for being like they are and thinking in such ways and many of my friends have the same they got aids or hep or gono or ssti's of some sort and they want to infect the white girls with it man cause they hate them and i don't think its right

Best Answer

It's not right! it's down right cruel and I hope they pay. Instead of punishing them for their screwed up thought process, realize that the women who matter-white or black, wouldn't be that superficial and know that there is far much more important factors than size or color. They are missing out- you should pity them...I do!

Best Answer

a MYTH????? not really.....as with white guys, some black guys ARE really well-hung, so you can't say it's a 'myth'....BUT we all have to remember that many black guys are NOT so well-hung, which is no big deal, at least for me.......

Best Answer

I read most of the responses to your question. It's a shame that the women that are wanting to date you do it for one reason. Those women are not the women you want to spend the rest of your life with. If they put your endowment above everything else, odds are they would leave any well-endowed man they find in search of another. The right woman for you will come (pardon the pun) in due time.

Best Answer