Crimson89 Crimson89 22-25, M 15 Answers Dec 9, 2013 in Community

yeah the bag on ur head. Are you going to rob a store

Best Answer

Maybe he's one of those knockout guys

Best Answer

I think everyone has the potential to be a threat to society, regardless of race or religion or whatever.

Best Answer

ah, i see

Best Answer

Dunno, the doctor who delivered me was Jamaican, Dr. Welsh and he was black. Society seemed o.k.

Best Answer

Lol i find it really funny how people are always "afraid of blacks" and racism is always pointed towards them, but people are always trying not to be racist to blacks you know?. Try being native... No one cares if they are racist to natives, and trust me, all my friends from uptown lock their doors when they see natives and etc. Not to be rude, but its just been my observation in the past.

Best Answer

that is true.. racism can be against any race though, but all i can do is speak for myself

Best Answer

Yes i know rascim is against any race, and most people try their best to stand up to most of it. But i just find towards the native race, alot of people dont. And Im native, but been raised in a white community and dont look native and im not known as a native, but from this point, i can see the segregation and natural division in my school, community and peoples attitudes.

Best Answer

Which society?

Best Answer

any

Best Answer

Then yes and no just to cover everything.

Best Answer

Only if you're in a mall, I hear

Best Answer

Just don't go near Zimmerman.

Best Answer

nice. lol

Best Answer

only through ignorant eyes

Best Answer

very true

Best Answer

i guess a KKK membership is out of the Question then? oO

Best Answer

not if i Off the leader o.o

Best Answer

Yeap.

Best Answer

i knew it, damnit i'm doomed. :[

Best Answer

I'm doomed as well

Best Answer

nah you good, you got boobs. lol

Best Answer

Black? You look more like a paper bag. :)

Best Answer

Only if you are also a HOLE and heading towards Earth.

Best Answer