freehope freehope 18-21, F 8 Answers Sep 4, 2012 in Community

Go on Facebook, Twitter, and/or other sites for communication.

If that is not enough, then go to the store, library, and/or another public place.

There are always people available to talk online and in your local area.

Best Answer

m here to talk :D

Best Answer

Message?

Best Answer

Hey folks, I think he's a student and not an employee.

(And I find any Euro history interesting.)

Best Answer

After explaining it multiple times I think they finally got it. Also, I'm a she and think so too, or else I wouldn't have taken the class haha

Best Answer

Me too. Good luck with the class.

Best Answer

Maybe you are bored with the job you have or just bored with the line of work you do. Sit on google & search for things that you like to do or find a hobby for a little while to keep you occupied until you know or find what job fits you.

Best Answer

I'm bored because I'm not doing what I'm supposed to be doing, I'm procrastinating. And as far as I'm concerned AP euro. will never be that interesting to me.

Best Answer

What if I only want to talk about colonoscopies and nasal congestion?

Best Answer

then you will probably have to find a different person to converse with because I don't know little to nothing about those two topics.

Best Answer

Well neither do I... I just figured i'd ask. I've heard AP classes are no fun, but seriously.. some of the responses you're getting here are hilarious. How is it so many people have never heard of an AP study?

Best Answer

I don't know. Maybe they're a lot older than me and haven't heard of it when they were in school. AP classes are not very fun, that's true but it's worth it and nothing compared to what I did before. It's just a lot of tedious work.

Best Answer

Indeed, they'll pay off a LOT in the long run. Eye on the prize! So what's current in your life? What's new and interesting to you?

Best Answer

Message me if you want to know, I'm not a fan of sharing too much too public.

Best Answer

What is your job thats boring you

Best Answer

Like I responded to the other comment, by work I meant AP euro. material I have to read which I don't want to do now so I'm avoiding it.

Best Answer

Why dont you just tell your boss your sick and go home early

Best Answer

AP euro. is homework. I'm a high school student taking AP classes.

Best Answer

free hope, I need some of that, I always end up paying for hope

Best Answer

I'm surprised that your workplace doesn't have a decent enough firewall to block this site.

Best Answer

In work I mean 39 pages of AP euro. that I am avoiding to read.

Best Answer

*I meant "by" work

Best Answer

It'll never get finished until you start... one page at a time.

Best Answer

Tell that to the next 54 pages. Oh and when I'm done with that I get to read and AP Chem. journal.

Best Answer