See, at the moment I work full time from 07:00 - 17:00 then I get home and have house work, a child, a fiance and studies to attend to. Money is tight as is with very little spare and most things I love or am interested in require classes to be attended or start up kits.
RobsV RobsV 22-25, F 10 Answers May 17, 2012

I had that routine before, but I always have something else to do, i.e, reading newspaper I haven't time to read during the day (no time browsing), listen to good music, reading books, gardening, watch tv, now EP! I don't know if with all those I can still get bored!

Best Answer

go hiking. all you need is time. or go fishing. all you need is time and bait.

Best Answer

camping is a pretty cheap hobby. it becomes more of a way of life then a hobby.

Best Answer

I do mystery shopping. you only do it when you are shopping anyway so you dont need to make time, you get paid for it (only pocket money though) so you dont need money.

Best Answer

YOu have to love the hobby or it won't happen. Loving a car or working in your yard could be a hobby. It doesn't have to be model air planes or an insect collection, but it could be if you love the butterflies.

Best Answer

be a watch repairer

Best Answer