I enjoy movie logo openings more than movies sometimes, consider it a quirk, but I have a youtube playlist of most of them. I love Universal Pictures' logos and Paramount's especially when they go beyond the mountain. Ok, I'm weird.
MissusBrightside MissusBrightside 31-35 9 Answers Feb 6, 2013 in Movies & TV

Marvel's logos are fun, simply because they take the actual comic book artwork from the book they are adapting... so, if you walk into a room, without knowing which movie is just starting on the TV, you could tell just by the logo... ;)

Lionsgate's gears are cool, too.

Best Answer

Yeah, Marvel's is pretty neat. Better than DC, but don't tell anyone I said that.

Best Answer

DC was trying to rip Marvel off, and someone decided it would be just as fun to play off the old newspaper printing (hence the 'dots' of color)... but, yeah... I'm with you. DC should be thinking of creating their own style for movies, not aping Marvel.

Best Answer

DC has Batman, so I'm torn lol

Best Answer

HAD Batman. Nolan isn't doing another Batman movie. He also left some giant shoes to fill.

Best Answer

In the age of reboots, there'll be another.

Best Answer

Dreamworks! I love it because, depending on the type of movie, it changes themes a bit.

Best Answer

Yes, I love the little boy fishing on the moon, and the one with the balloons for their animation division.

Best Answer

Village Road Show

Best Answer

Bad Robot

Best Answer

yes u are weird

Best Answer

Don't be a hater, be a participator.

Best Answer

forgot to ask u

Best Answer

Well I like the Wonka pic on Wonka candies like Nerds

Best Answer

lol, what?

Best Answer

You never had Nerds?

Best Answer

I love Nerds candy but what's that has to do with movie logos?

Best Answer