lol..And just finding someone ain't all that easy ya know..
vickieprince vickieprince 51-55, F 17 Answers Jul 17, 2012

local pub

Best Answer

Get a cat?

Best Answer

lol..I got 3 dogs don't think a cat will help at all...

Best Answer

meooooow!

Best Answer

Lower your standards?

Best Answer

Uh..Nope

Best Answer

Keep looking then, and don't give up

Best Answer

hand puppet

Best Answer

It's easier than you might think. There are millions of women in your shoes that just decide to go out and keep their options open. They don't have to hook up with some slimeball. They just carry themselves like ladies and take their time.

Best Answer

what are you looking for,and what aint you looking for.pm me if you dont want to say this way

Best Answer

I hear you about being alone.....I have everything going for me. job, hobbies, friends, family ect....i just want to be loved and love.......have that person to grow with in life.

Best Answer

set up a man trap

Best Answer

No, no traps he has to be willing

Best Answer

cold beer and boobs. lol

Best Answer

no traps. REAL LOVE. i dont think Men/women dont need this anymore. they have the ability to find things they need without any commitment or need to settle. then there are some who want REAL love...........

Best Answer

Try not to force it. My best relationships have come out of the the blue when I wasn't looking for anything at all. Love came and found me.

Best Answer

Ok... Stop making friends only to show in your profile and may U find few real friends!

Best Answer

I have alot of friends on and off ep that's not the same thing

Best Answer

Surely U have:)...meet new people and find someone for U....is it that complex?

Best Answer

Join some clubs, use meetups.com to find groups with interests similar to yours, volunteer. And while doing so, you can always listen to that great Al Green song, "I'm so tired of being alone"

Best Answer

Join some clubs or go to a casino.

Best Answer

lol do like me ignore the 29 inbox messages from guys in your town lol

Best Answer