He always starkest at me nd wen I catch him he looks for another 2sec nd looks down he always smiles at me wen no 1 is lookin nd winks he pays full attention wen I tlk and he tries to find a way for me to just play fight with him he teases me wen I'm in a good mood and acts diffrent towards me compared to every other girl even ma closest friends in the world say so nd so one day one of them went up to him with out me knowing because he was alone nd started sayin to him oh you and her totally have crushs on each other nd u both suit etc and normally he hates her and they always argue nd expect a fight but this time he just smiled nd blush alittle nd he tried 2 deny it but he was just so happy but some times wen we txt it is always awkward but face to face we always say jokes and mess around. I haven't seen him for two weeks as in we tlk face 2 face but wen he does see me at school he looks at me with a sad face nd had that little simile nd looks down and keeps walkin IM LOST help!
Lostgirl1214 Lostgirl1214 13-15, F 5 Answers Mar 23 in Dating & Relationships

Just go for it. No use wondering ;)

Best Answer

I'll try

Best Answer

he might still like you... what do you mean?

Best Answer

I ment stares*

Best Answer

He's a child. Like you are. Don't worry about it.

Best Answer

He's 2 yrs older than me ......

Best Answer