rainbowdasher rainbowdasher 22-25, F 7 Answers Feb 9, 2013 in Hobbies

Haha! <br />
The queen is more important than her country, or at least, that's how it was. You should see Eddie Izzard's bit on this... "The queen lives in a house with a barbed wire fence and guards with guns. That is one saved. *******. queen. She must be bored out of her mind! No, it needs to be 'god attack the queen! Send dogs after her to bite her bum!' And the queen would fight off the dogs, and she would have self-respect for the first time in her life!"

Best Answer

She's always had self respect.

Best Answer

Naaaaaah

Best Answer

Of course,and I'm sure God does,but the person who wrote the song,clearly had no interest in anything other than the Queen..Just as some people have been overheard asking God to bless certain other people,or asking God for help themselves.God has not actually responded outright,but I would not presume that just because the author of "God Save The Queen" overlooked the rest of England,that God has as well.

Best Answer

its kind of an insurance policy. if all else fails, ask god to save her in song at all national events.<br />
how that stops tanks, bombs and rockets is beyond me but there it is.<br />
and she isn't powdered. she's made of stone. one of the best pokerfaces on the whole planet... until prince philip opens his mouth with some racist remark.

Best Answer

Do you actually believe in God? If not then your question is slightly redundant. If you do believe write Her a letter. :-)

Best Answer

How can God get mail?

Best Answer

I was talking about the Queen but your answer is better! Ha!

Best Answer

England is nothing without her powdered matriarch.

Best Answer

Okay, tell me how that works out when you've got a bobby stick up your bum and a black boot on your throat.

Best Answer