Blondebabydoll Blondebabydoll 26-30, F 13 Answers Jan 21 in Community

I don't know. I tried it one day. Created an account with a male profile, but I couldn't respond as a man. I am too firmly rooted in my feminine thinking. So I deleted that account after a few hours.

Best Answer

Neither can I.

Best Answer

i know right it creepy as hella.

Best Answer

Some people must like the danger or like tricking people. Some older men pretend to be young girls to befriend them and try to lure them. More benign people might just be experimenting with gender.

Best Answer

I just think it's very wrong to trick people. and pretend to be someone their not... There doesn't seem to be any honesty left in this world.

Best Answer

I think there are just as many dishonest people as there used to be. The internet just makes it a lot easier to pretend to be another person for personal gain.

Best Answer

They are perverts . What they can't have in real life they come here to fantasize

Best Answer

It is often a way to explore different personalities, genders, etc. All quite normal.

Unless they stay stuck in the one personality it isn't a huge deal.

Best Answer

Some are predators, and a few others just feel happier being female - I suppose

Best Answer

Sooner or later they slip up.Sometimes you can tell what sex the person by what they write...words etc...

Best Answer

Could you imagine how a completely straight man would feel if he got talking to someone who he thought was female... It's a very strange thing to do. People should be honest about who they are.

Best Answer

I know,it's weird.Why would a person pretend?

Best Answer

I did it to see if I could. I couldn't, so I gave up.

Best Answer

That's exactly my point AnAgent. getting close to someone and pretending, it's wrong.

Best Answer

they are sad people

Best Answer

Some sort of vicarious thrill I suppose. Who knows... ;/

Best Answer

Only they know. Or may be not..

It seems there are a lot of predatory types though.

( Its the Internet, I guess. )

Best Answer