JS116 JS116 18-21, M 7 Answers Jun 19, 2011

That's fine until you feel like playing cards

Best Answer

Good luck with that, but there are how many other Christians in the world? If you want quality friends, stick with what you have.

Best Answer

I believe that everyone needs to have good quality friends! I am so happy knowing you are a Christian and I love the Lord so very much! The reason you need some very close friends is because you can confide in your friends when something goes wrong in your life and "YES it is wonderful to have the Lord because you can always count on the Lord when your friends are not there for you". God listens to you and you can tell God anything that is troubling you and there is no busy signal when you are communicating with God.I think you need someone to hug you and tell you they love you inside and out. I will always consider you my friend and knowing that we will see each other someday in heaven and seeing your beautiful smile! God Loves you and don't every let anyone tell you differently! Your friend always! Cheerish

Best Answer

Thank you so much... I really needed to hear that and appreciate you taking the time to write me..God Bless you :) Thanks Cheerish

Best Answer

Thank You for responding so quickly! Go get a group of people and have a bible study together this would be great and offer snacks also drinks! I would love to have a bible study and I am thinking about doing this real soon! Cheerish

Best Answer

No problem :) Hmm that's a great idea! Once i get to know more people at church i will think about doing that :) Thank you Cheerish!

Best Answer

well is good to know u got GOD in your life but sometimes good friends are important in our life. Just try to get good friends, with pure heart and with good feelings

Best Answer

it's a substitute, I don't know if it's a good one.

Best Answer

It is wonderful to have God in your life. But you need someone to have coffee with or go to the movies with or when things go wrong, who do you call? Plus what happens if you wanna go bowling???

Best Answer

Yeah it is so wonderful... I always want to do that with friends it seems like fun,, umm i don't call anyone and if i really don't go bowling and hardly get out... I know very boring :)

Best Answer