I thought there was only one, from Croatia. But I googled to find his name and there are more?
ChipmunkErnie ChipmunkErnie 61-65, M 11 Answers Jun 20 in Politics

Pius XII and the Croatian war criminal.. Sebdinak or something..

Best Answer

That sounds right.

Best Answer

Only two, plus all the pedos they protected for year… plus all the other crimes…

Best Answer

And the use of Vatican sources to speed Nazis to South America

Best Answer

God moves in mysterious ways.

Best Answer

But it wasn't Pius who put him up as a saint, it was Paul, John Paul, or maybe Ringo--but it was years later

Best Answer

Catholism can go south as far as I am concerned.

Best Answer

I don't know and don't care what the Catholic church does or says.

Best Answer

Add that to the fact that the Catholic church used to saint fictional characters from popular stories and I think you have something that is not entirely meaningful already.

Best Answer

Are you kidding me? That sounds terrible!

Best Answer

Please read the facts on EWTN.com before making such claims!!!

Best Answer

Facts on the Catholic News network…lol

Best Answer

Dude convicted, no problems, no answers, got declared a martyr to the faith, presumably because thousands of Serbs "converted" rather than die

Best Answer

Plus 750,000 Orthodox Christians were tortured and killed

Best Answer

Please see the war crimes trial of Cardinal Stepinac. The Croatian version of Facism was heavily Roman Catholic and more concerned with killing Eastern Orthodox Serbs than getting rid of Jews.

Best Answer

I hope to be alive when the Vatican goes down

Best Answer

I guess most WWII criminals should be dead by now.

Best Answer

Saint Hitler.. a good Catholic …

Best Answer

Who would that be?

Best Answer

That's why I asked. I was googling to find the name, and instead of finding one option I found this whole list of possible people. I was looking for the name of the Croatian Priest who was found guilty of being involved in the murder of thousands of Serbs and the forced conversions of thousands of others. He was found guilty of war crimes, sentenced to jail, and then declared are martyr of the church. I figured I'd find a single answer, but didn't.

Best Answer

Never heard of him.

Best Answer

Read a book

Best Answer

Was this his name? - Cardinal Alojzije Stepinac

Best Answer

Sure you don't want to delete that reply? We both know it's excessively juvenile.

Best Answer

Could be. Thanks

Best Answer

A little off topic, but the Vatican as a state was founded by Mussolini and the fascist.

Best Answer

Well, it officially became recognized as a separate entity from the Italian state under a treaty between Mussolini's government and the Pope. Though I've heard the treaty specifically denies it, I can't help but think in reality Vatican City is the last remaining bit of the old Papal States ruled by the Popes for centuries.

Best Answer