halfbloodvampire halfbloodvampire 22-25, M 22 Answers Aug 1, 2012

Find a science book and read it. You will realise that there is much more in this world to be interested in. It works for me anyways.

Best Answer

your young age. allow ten years to pass. the things you want to die over now will cause you to chuckle then. seriously life changes every day, perception changes, matters of importance change.......

Best Answer

It is going to hurt.

Best Answer

About 5 years ago, I was out of work,unemployment ran out,had no way to pay my bills,no prospects and I could go on vacation or even out for a beer. My friends were traveling,buying cars etc... They all seemed kind of distant too. I truly thought of doing myself in, but I had thought of the grief it might cause my sister. This is what kept me from putting a rope around my neck. I prayed real hard,over and over. Suddenly, out of the blue,myold temp agency called me and I went to this office. The girl who worked this job,gave notice and II was hired permanently.The money wasn't bad and I am still here. Your life can change in a moment.

Best Answer

Well it seems like everyone in one point of their life thinks about it and I'd be lying if I told you that I never thought about it but I discovered that it's not worth it. If I would have done it I wouldn't have had met some wonderful people. So I'm begging you not to because yes, it might be hard at first but I promise you one day you'll meet someone who will love you and care about you so much and you will feel the same way. Just please don't because you are above that and I promise you when you meet that person all the pain you ever felt is going to be worth it because you'll have them.

Best Answer

you have idiot people to laugh at. such as us, alot of us are fucktards and need to be laughed at. Just read some of our posts to see what kind of tards we really are. Seriously- You can't miss this ****.

Best Answer

do you know what is after that? what if it doesnt better place than here?

I think its better being in the place where almost you know at least, and i dont think so you experience everythings which are in this world.

and, the most important point is, it never be late for suicide. but if you did that,you dont have any chance for getting back anymore.

Best Answer

you are so young and could live to do so much so maybe stay here , yes!

Best Answer

because emotions are fleeting...

Best Answer

First off it is your choice, However I do not condone it, Most important I do not think you have lived enough to make that decision with proper judgment yet. Also what ever it is there is someone somewhere who has gone though the same issue or issues and have made it out happy.

With that said tell us why?

Best Answer

Because :'( people will miss you when you're gone.

Best Answer

You will regret it in the morning...And that my friend you can't fix it's permanent

Best Answer

Um......because it's not something u can undo if u find urself in an even worse place than u are now?

Best Answer