It's called synchronicity. Events are lining up.

Best Answer

can you explain that a little more please. this sounds interesting :)

Best Answer

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Synchronicity This is kind of thing is more common moving towards the end of this year because our solar system is at it's highest point of energy in the galaxy.

Best Answer

get them on a lottery ticket !

Best Answer

yeah i am i keep seeing 11:11,

Best Answer

well i told my exh that i saw things in my life are always related to 7, 27, 27. Hes usint. and it could be this because he thinks it will freak me out. If youre involved w a compouter nerd who is an avid gamer run and run quicly. Screen names or monikers are what i called aninternet personna, not me vut an online character. Myex husband when i asked him what rhe difference btw himself and screen name told me he WAS MARKET TROLL an anti hero who liked to make friends w terrorist groups and then cause them to fight. He caused meto to fear ghim and make my youtube uploads which angered ppl, i was on his puooet stris ngs. he has code words that if i read i will do hing thinking im doing it for my own reasons but im doing it because he knew the outcome. i did these all fukky concious and aware. Mt mate has spent so much time rebuilding me and it must anger my ex to see the person he set out to kill because she finds him the ultimate evil, healing. He would up his game add his ex wife, etc. Lie to the occupy group, for all i know he IS anoymous. Id like to see him one on one man to man fight lile the way it used to be. Because the police know what he is, they wont let him into the states, this is why i know why country loves me. and i pray to god that jays glasses are removed so he can see and read the words whats being done. Hed dive him a good old fashined anerican *** kicking.

Best Answer

i pee or i meant I see.....macdaddyHoe!

Best Answer