Dropping out or Leaving school never helps.It actually prepares you for life if you are ready to learn.

Best Answer

Imagine your unhappiness studying for a GHD on your own.

Best Answer

Keep contemplating. Also remember that this is a huge decision you will make that will have a HUGE, almost always negative impact on your future. Weigh the positives and the negatives of this decision in the long run. If high school is even remotely manageable, I think you should stick it through and hope things will get better in college... or if not, you could at least get your GED. Good luck with your decision. I hope you do what is best for your future. :)

Best Answer

Well if you want to flip burgers and live in the ghetto for the rest of your life, have at it!

Best Answer

Not sure what options you have where you live, but I had similar feelings in high school and ended up finding an alternative education program that essentially allowed me to do most of my classes from home, and even design my own curriculum (pending teacher approval). I was still able to attend the classes I wanted to at the school as well. Assuming you live in the United States, there are a lot of alternative education options available nowadays for high school students, and there does not appear to anywhere near the stigma attached to utilizing them that there was in decades past. I'd advise you to explore some and see if any might be a better fit for you. Other school districts are often willing to accept students into these programs as well if the one you're currently enrolled in doesn't have any.

Best Answer

what about another school or home schooling.? please speak to your teachers or your parents.

Best Answer

Don't do it.
Cuz it will damage ur future

Best Answer

Thanks. I don't know what I want to be when I'm older anymore

Best Answer

That's ok. I'm in a similar situation, I have a job but have yet to find my passion.

have the high school diploma regardless.
Just think about things you enjoy and are good at, and see if you can make money doing them.

Best Answer

That is a terrible decision. If its that bad look at alternative schools

Best Answer

get your GED, get a job. and go to community college

Best Answer