Join the crowd, I cry at least once almost every day and for no particular reason. Of course, you can almost expect it at that time of the month, but the rest of the time the tears come readily also. I don't know for sure, but it's probably a hormonal thing. I cry when I'm sad, and also when I'm happy. So please, don't think you're alone in this, everyone of us is in the same boat and we all occasionally need a shoulder to do our crying on. If you ever need someone, don't hesitate to go to my profile and leave me a message, I'll no doubt cry when I read it, whether it's good or bad, but sometimes it's actually nice to have a good cry. Love you. hope to hear from you.

Best Answer

More recently than I have in the past twenty years.

Best Answer

everytime pal everytime

Best Answer

It's okay to cry. don't tempt to resist. let it out as loud as you can weeeeeeeeeee ah ah ah weeeeeeee uf uf uf weeeeeeeeeeee uf weeeeeee

Best Answer

youtube - rocco's dream sequence - boondock saints 2... a MUST WATCH go go go

Best Answer

Why you are crying is everything is ok may god help you<br />
i cry many years know tears don't support me they are freeze.

Best Answer

Lament ... and let the milk of loving flow into you ... RUMI

Best Answer

No.<br />
Did a lot of crying last year, and I think I cried myself out for a little while. <br />
Now more into the "action" phase.

Best Answer