borgrinder borgrinder 51-55, M 7 Answers Mar 21, 2011

i have a brother online ...and i met my best friend on internet as well ... we three are now bestfrnds :) its bn over 4 yrs now ... never met each other .. !!

Best Answer

great answer. <br />thanks

Best Answer

They got married and now divorced. He lied to her and came to America to meet her. She found out the truth after they got married. She was trapped by the guy, because he had no where to go. People at work saw the disaster coming but, she wouldn't listen. She wouldn't except her mistake regardless of the lies until she finally left town. We found out she got divorced but, didn't want anyone here to know. I wondered is she lied as well to him. Go figure two liars meeting online. I have a friend or two but, just EP friends that I ask how the site works. They are also good people that I can sense that they are telling the truth. One left because he wanted to know my life but, didn't share his life. I stopped talking never said much anymore, no real information about my life.

Best Answer

I met my best friend online, 5 years ago, then in person. We've remained best friends, since. <br />
Most of my offline social group were once online friends, as well, and many of them have fallen in love online and eventually married (just attended a wedding, this month, of two dear friends who fell in love online).<br />
My significant other, I first met online, years ago, and then in person, and we're very happy together (though his work has him on the other side of the country, for now).<br />
I had a few other romantic relationships begin online, that didn't work out, but they were good experiences, nonetheless, and most of those people are still friends of mine, now.

Best Answer

That road leads to ruin.

Best Answer

I had a year long online relationship that fell apart when we tried to take it offline. It was pretty nasty.

Best Answer