If you do, when & where?
shylamarais shylamarais 36-40, F 36 Answers Jun 21, 2012

I listen to NPR while driving.

Best Answer

Yes in my car.

Best Answer

i do, local time in this side of the world... ' round 9pm... 90.7.. papa jack time!!!

Best Answer

NPR or CBC Radio in my car... the joys of living between the two lands

Best Answer

i listen to the radio shortwave and am bands

Best Answer

I get most of my news from the radio.

Best Answer

In Car...

Best Answer

Yeah. Can't beat it sometimes. The sports commentary is usually better than the TV. The news content sharper focussed that the TV. And the intimacy of the late night stuff.

Best Answer

Of course. I like NPR (National Public Radio). They are getting better but for a while they used the fake "two sides to every story" approach. Hell, there are only two sides to a story when you give credence to professional liars.

Best Answer

I do when we are in the car, And sometimes in the house while I clean.

Best Answer

I listen to iheart and pandora radio all the time on my android phone. I listen to talk radio in the evening while listenting F.M in my car.

Best Answer

yes when i'm in a car i do listen to radio

Best Answer

Like others - only while I'm driving and it is talk radio - NPR or sports talk shows.

Best Answer

From time to time.

Best Answer

BBC Radio 7 for the stories and excellent radio plays and comedies. Aural pleasure at it's finest.

Best Answer

All the time ... I have a favorite A.M. station play 60's, 70's and 80's rock ... then switch to another A.M station in the evening to bring up a baseball game or sometime an FM station that also plays classic rock

Best Answer

Often but only while driving, usually news radios for traffic & weather etc or sports talk radios.

Best Answer

Actually...no. Once I got my ipod, I just don't need it anymore.

Best Answer

Yes, NPR, classical rock, and sports.

Best Answer

For music at home, exclusively Pandora.

In the car, Stitcher (podcasts) most of the time, Pandora sometimes and if my smartphone is charging, I listen to NPR only. I don't listen to ad laden radio stations anymore and haven't for about 2 years now.

Best Answer