I was at my friend's house and he went in his kitchen and grabbed a large knife. He held it up and walked toward me. He said he was going to kill me, but he didn't say it in a real threatening voice. He said it almost as if he was joking around in a twisted way. I stood up and grabbed his arm and pushed it away. I said put the knife away. He struggled a bit, and then put it away. Then we proceeded to play video games.
lonerwolfhowling lonerwolfhowling 18-21, F 5 Answers Nov 11, 2012 in Parenting & Family

I would weed this friend out of your life or at least don't be alone with him again.

Best Answer

Haha it seems the consensus is that I under reacted. I never really thought about it until recently. It happened a few months ago.

Best Answer

You can never be to careful when it comes to sharp objects and death threats, even if it is a friend doing it.

Best Answer

yeah that's weird

Best Answer