Hurting the ones I love.

Best Answer

Love cos it hurts. the wrong way :(

Best Answer

I am affaid of sneaky people that just hang around to see what harm they can cause.

Best Answer

more like evil people.. stay away from them.

Best Answer

that is a lot easier said than done when they live in same complicks and come out at night.

Best Answer

i guess your right...its is easier said than done. . try not to let it phase u... it seems like they want attention.. sorry.

Best Answer

The bad part about is that I let them live rent free in my head.

Best Answer

what do u mean.. rent free in your head??

Best Answer

They are all over. It's annoying. Scary when they are threatening my loved ones. I would prefer that they threaten me because I don't give a crap.

Best Answer

I feel the same as you do to me and leave family alone.

Best Answer

spiders, maggots and dogs and dead people

Best Answer

I'm not afraid of much anymore except things that I know are going to happen.

Best Answer

Black holes. Uuuuughhhh!! They're so WEIRD!

Best Answer

Jaws

Best Answer

not many things I'm afraid of. First, I have this irrational fear of wasps, which stems from when I was a kid and being attacked by a nest of them. Then, I'm afraid of change. Like, I get panicky when I think of major life changes that I have to undergo. This has even caused intimacy problems and commitment issues in my life. Finally, (although this does go along with the second one a small bit) I am afraid of loved ones dying. I literally can't be in a fight with someone who means too much to me and "let it go" without a verbal resolution. It destroys me when I can't make things right. I can't sleep, eat, think about anything else. So there ya go. Big list now that I think about it... ^.^

Best Answer

so basically, your afraid of life..lol just messing with you..

Best Answer

Anything that spooks me, spiders falling from its web, barking dogs running towards me, my kids popping out from behind the door...in the dark.

Best Answer

I'm scared of spiders. I absolutely can't stand them. ewwwwww

Best Answer

**My biggest fear ever is heights and roaches.. ugh, but roaches.. I cant stand them **

Best Answer

Death. I am scared to die because it's unknown what happens. Are we going to just sit there or are we going to become ghosts? I don't understand why I am that scared but........

Best Answer

Well there are 2 places..Heaven a place that we'd all love to go. Or hell. the truth is out there. its our decision as to where we will end up..

Best Answer

Yeah. This is true......

Best Answer

Naturally, we're all scared to die. We're programmed to be. But really, there's nothing to be scared of. Being dead does not hurt you. Even if there's just nothing after you die, it still won't hurt you, and it doesn't mean you have to do anything horrible.

Best Answer

Oh alright. Thank you. You made me feel better. :)

Best Answer

Good point. I've never really looked at it that way. :)

Best Answer

My friends make fun of me, because I'm 6'4 20 lbs and I'll
Scream like a school yard girl over a spider.

Best Answer

Scared of being alone. Which is likely why I'm such a Pain In The A$$.

Best Answer