Diamond1029 Diamond1029 16-17, F 5 Answers Jan 23 in Politics

Relax, college is not hard. There's a difference between college and high-school, though. Its all up to you to learn. You're not forced. Its very relaxed, and there aren't as many cliques as in high school. Its very free and very freeing. Just don't do like a lot of freshmen and take on too many subjects at once. You'll end up burning out. Know your limits, self motivate and have fun. College is easy that way.

Best Answer

Tests are hard, frats are for boys, you meets lot's of people.

Best Answer

How about girls? That's a good thin then I love meeting new people.

Best Answer

Girls have sororities and those can be lots of fun, as long as they don't have extreme hazing. I would suggest everyone who goes to college to try and join a Greek club.

Best Answer

Wait :( what's hazing? How I do join? I mean like when I go to college. By the way thanks so much for givin me some feedback.

Best Answer

Hazing is like a sort of torture/prank they do to recruits. Best to save joining a sorority till sophomore year. Not all schools have Greek life, so you may want to know if your top choice does. The frats/sors usually recruit during those first few weeks, they may ask you personally or you may just see them set up station on campus. After freshman year, you'll have a better grasp on it and you can use that first year o make a friend in a sorority, because having a sponsor helps your chances.

Best Answer

Wow! Thanks! What's the advantages of being in one though?

Best Answer

Not only do they provide entertainment in college; Sororities/fraternities are a resource and benefit you after college with job recruitment, moving to a new city. Just sisterhood in general. You can rely on your sisters in other cities or referrals for job placement. Great for networking and these days it's all about networking.

Best Answer

I really appreciate you taking the time out to explain to me thank you so much! :)

Best Answer

SOOOOOO Much FUN!!!

Best Answer

College is not a Country Club, it's where u go to learn a Career

Best Answer

Just take it one day at a time. :)

Best Answer