My education is good. My family is wonderful. I have decent friends. But I'm a romantic failure. My love life is void and it hurts terribly being alone
DGSteele DGSteele 22-25, M 22 Answers May 21, 2012

Your not alone. Fight it. Let your inhabitions go and enjoy life. Suicide is a bad road. I road for the cowardly.

Think of the person you what to be with. Think of better times. Imagine the future being bright. If you can imagine it in your mind then you can achieve it. Live life is beautiful. People can be ugly. That do not mean for you to do something ugly in return for the ugliness of this world. Have good thoughts.

Best Answer

I try. I go to sleep thinking of better times. But it always comes back to haunt me

Best Answer

You have activity to keep you busy. I hope your not like me. I was a picked on child growing up.

Best Answer

I try it three times in my life. Suicide! First time by pills and medications. Second time by again pills and medication over dossing both times. Yet nothing happen. The third time I lost my fear of violence and going to purchase a gun. To shot myself in the head. At the time I was a patient in mental health that week I had an appointment and I said this to my doctor " I wish I died in Beirut, Lebonon." He step out and a cop walked of our session and a police officer walked in. He immediately took me into custody. I was forceful tooken to a hospital. don't go that route more people love you than you think and would miss you. I learnt that life isn't all about you. The universe its't all about me. People do love me. Still I must learn to love myself. That is power when your able to love yourself. No matter what happens around you good or bad. Caring for yourself is power. You can care for others. Plus suicide is against the law.

Best Answer

Go to the next girl life is still wonderful. The reason why I tried to kill myself. Am childless person. I have no children.

Best Answer

Wait, how is suicide illegal?

Best Answer

Its murder. Its against the law to kill yourself. Changes was also brought on me for doing so. That is right. I had to make a promise never to try to kill myself again. Its illegal this not an Asian country we live in a society by customs that was a strong belief in survival and continuous living despite conditions. By customs and culture. Dsepite conditions people protect abortion, Dr. Kevorkian was protected and hated. People on respirators yet this society is one of faith believing in the sacredness of life. I used to see men living in cardboard boxes yet still not killing themselves. Why people believe that long as life endures he or she may one day straighten up they life and walk, pick themselves out of that situation and have victory our that darkness in they lifes. Our culture being Americans have strong values in life. No matter what occurs still a broke through may come. Hope for a better tomorrow.

Best Answer

Charges not changes. Despite conditions. break through may come. Our tradition value the protection and security of life. Whether its in the womb or in a coma.

Best Answer

Your family doctor should be able to help.

Tell him the same thing you said here.

Choose your words carefully, though. If you scare the doc, he might overreact. If you have no intention of acting on them, these sound more like fantasies of suicide than thoughts, wouldn't you agree?

Best Answer

It's hard to explain

Best Answer

I know life seems so unbearable at times but there is always suicide help lines in your area you can just ask where in your area can you get help or go to the doctor they will give you a referral now remember things aren't ment to be easy pick yourself up remember and say I am valuable I want a future a family a career and I can have this I have to figure out how to get it go online and go to town seriously anyone can make their life better the first step is wanting it!!! Your family loves you I want you to be well do well god loves you too and is there talk to him find a study bible they are easy to read he will give you answers

Best Answer

I'm a strong christian and God has worked some unbelievable things in my life. But I'm still waiting to be delivered from this awful state

Best Answer

Because you can't means that you value yourself and have hope for something better to fill that void. I've had my share of voids to know a little about how it makes you feel. But I don't know why you can't find romance because I don't know who are or what you do to keep people away. It could be as simple as you being shy, or a complicated as your sexual identity or an over bearing personality. I truly believe that there is a person out their for each one of us, and am hopeful that you will find that person. If it's as simple as being shy, start by finding activities that you enjoy doing and do them with others who share. If you try, you'll find most will want to make you feel comfortable. Talking and communicating with people is the best way to not feel alone.

Best Answer

I'm what alot of my female friends describe as the guy they wan, but nobody falls for me

Best Answer

Sounds then, like your hanging around immature friends. 0r Perhaps your just a little to nice.

Best Answer

No one can help you instantly feel better. You need to get yourself enrolled in therapy. It's not fair to put the burden of your health on someone else. Instead, look for either a counselor who is in your health insurance network or one that offers pricing on a sliding scale so as to accommodate your budget. Seeing someone can really help overcome whatever is causing the depression and learning what the triggers are.

Best Answer

I know some counsellors, but the friends with my parents, who don't take my problem seriously at all! and they say a therapist isn't needed

Best Answer

It's sounds as though you need to be a little bit more serious with your parents then. And ask them what their solutions are to your wants and needs if not seeking a counselor. If they don't have solutions that sound reasonable to you, don't take them serious and find your own path. Most of us have to rely on ourselves to get through life, as most others don't know what goes on in our minds when and why we interact. Basically finding an interest that you enjoy or a goal that you wish to achieve (not a girl or boy friend) is a good way to help yourself feel better.. Often times gaining an ambition to do something will bring out your sunshine.

Best Answer

They just sit me down and talk. They things they say show they have NO IDEA what I'm going through. I try hard. The things I love to do are just temporary relief. This pain haunts my mind 24/7

Best Answer

Only you can make yourself feel better.

Best Answer

It's not that easy hey, But I'm trying

Best Answer

id say see a cousellor and maybe a doctor if u depressed get couselling and maybe medicaion if you're suicidal

otherwise id recommend taking up new hobbies , new interests and try makign new friends

maybe there you will meet someone ,even if not u will better for trying new things and meeting new ppl

Best Answer

this is an old question and your still alive so your obviously fine

Best Answer

Suicide is like a drug, you can get addicted to the thought of it. It's always there as an alternative. No one can talk you out of it, you really just have to deal that this is how you face things. But try to find something happy every day. It certainly doesn't have to be anything religious, I personally am sick of everyone trying to shove their religion down my throat. Just find one thing to look forward to. To get you out of bed.

Best Answer

Dude ! If ur Romantic side isn't good! Why would u leave up the whole life ?!!! U will difently find someone to love u & care for u more than anything ! Just give it time!!

Best Answer

well i think its normal to feel alone sometimes n when love doesnt show we feel that way but dont blame urself, u have to leave those chains that makes u feel u r not good enough or not like the rest or not accepted u have to be urself, analize what u like n follow ur pations n do somethin for others, always help others is a rewardin experience, love will come to ur life im sure of it so dont close the doors n if someone doesnt see the special things u have to offer thats not ur fault that only means she wasnt the right one n try new activities n hobbies where u will meet new ppl n ull see ur love will come to u... have a nice day n good luck

Best Answer

You're the prize and it will take somebody amazing to win your love.

Best Answer

I'm just waiting to win somebodys

Best Answer

Flip it around and make them win yours..

Best Answer

I've been there before and it's really not a fun position to be in. I can relate to you in a few ways, specifically the fact that we both fell for our best friends who only viewed us in a platonic way. It sucks, no doubt... I'd like to say that I'm sure there's a reason why these things happens, but I'm not 100% confident in that. I do know that you can pick up and learn from the experience for future use. I'm still working on it, but it's doable.

Life is full of amazing people and beautiful things, and ending your life would cause you to never get to experience such awesomeness. Whenever I really was feeling that far gone to the point I might really go through with it, I'd just think -- well I'll miss the Avenger's sequel in 2013, or that I never got to visit Portland, OR like I'd always wanted to. I try to focus on things that aren't romance-related since romance makes me nervous, but you get the point.

Bottom line is that I can understand and feel where you're coming from, and I hope that things get better on your end sooner than later. I'm always here if you want to talk about anything. I don't judge :)

Best Answer

This is very personal thing I'm sharing, but many years ago, my aunt committed suicide. The toll on all of our family was devastating. She had two children who we all felt such sympathy for. There are no comforting words to say after suicide. Just raw emotional pain. I have had these thoughts of my own suicide in the past; I'm bipolar. But at my lowest moments, I can still remember hearing my Mom's cries when she heard the news about my aunt. It stops me every time. Please, follow the advice your EP family is giving you. *Hugs*

Best Answer

I can't kill myself but this pain is so awful.

Best Answer

Well I had one of those moments today when you think about the possibilities of something funny happened and I started smiling, nearly laughing.

I must have had the stupidest look on my face..

Feel better yet?

Best Answer

Do that often. Think of funny things and boil over laughing, but it doesn't last too long

Best Answer

No it doesn't. But it can happen as often as you invite it to.

Best Answer

I fyou ever need to talk, Im here. I been through lots of stuff in my life. For my 18th birthday I sat on my bed in a 3rd world country with a scissors to my temple, just trying to calm down.
I'm glad I didn't do it.
I would have never lived to get through it.

Best Answer

see a dr first-rule out basic things

Best Answer

I'll try

Best Answer

Get blood work-you'd be surprised what could make you feel depressed

Best Answer

that's why u are here to don't feel depressed. take friends with an interesting issue

Best Answer

I do. It's helped

Best Answer