GrumpyMe GrumpyMe 22-25, F 6 Answers Mar 30 in Embarrassing & Funny

I'm here for you 😊

Best Answer

tell me how and i'll try ,I was too but now I am better but 2 years in hell will do that for you

Best Answer

I want to die all the time it's become a norm to me, and I see no future for my life. It's depression right?

Best Answer

yes and treatable ,,,,you need to see a doctor ,,,if you say you want to kill your self or something crazy you will end up baker acted but go see a doctor and tell them you symptoms but unless you want to harm your self make it clear you don't,, you just need to see someone,, but if you feel the need to harm your self run to the hospital ,, don't play with it seek help

I was suffering major depression for years but now I am happy but it took time

Best Answer

I'm already going through psychotherapy now will tell her the next time I see her.

Best Answer

if you need just to talk to someone ,pm me and we can talk ,,I just wanted to hear more than anything my life was hard and I deserve better although it couldn't fix my past it was nice to hear it should have never happened and it was not my fault ,,,I have some stories that I share but I don't leave them up ,for someone like you I will post them and when you have read them I pull them back off I was told to write down each day how I felt ,I read one from 2011 the other day and i have came a long way but it took time ,but if just someone giving you some time to vent or talk I will make all the time in the world for you, do you know as you help others it helps you too?

Best Answer

those who do drugs are more prone to depression. are you? if so stop it and see

Best Answer

Prescription drugs

Best Answer

all i want is vag

Best Answer

=_= OMG I think I'm about to give a ****

Best Answer

can i taste ya chill?

Best Answer

False alarm I still don't give a ****

Best Answer