posting this again because people won't take this seriously. Would you consider a person who swum 40 feet in near-freezing temperature water a good swimmer? he had wooly winter clothes on, unexpected fall. after around 40 feet (maybe more) he drowned. he screamed when he hit the water. apparently he could only dog paddle, but that came from someone who hadn't seen him in 5 years. could someone who could only doggy paddle make it 40 feet? his new (and close) friends said he could swim and had been doing so all summer. he put swimming as an interest on facebook and swam in Lake Michigan (the same lake he drowned in) so i dont know what to think..isnt time to incapacitation in that temperature 15 minutes?
NancyxKay NancyxKay 41-45, F 6 Answers Apr 22, 2012

Your a troll. Go away.<br />
You know what actually ****** me off about your crap? <br />
People have seen your questions today and they have taken you seriously. People who might of actually lost friends FOR REAL might of been upset by your stupid troll games. Now do the world a favour, pull your bottom lip up over your head and swallow.

Best Answer

yes, grieving is trolling.
No it isn't. get some sympathy you psychopath.

Best Answer

Your not grieving. Your a sicko

Best Answer

Some of us know exactly what you are!

Best Answer

Search michael hilling. I bet his family wouldnt appreciate calling him 'unreal', psychopath.

Best Answer

Why don't you go and troll somewhere else? Try Yahoo Answers or something.

Best Answer

Best Answer

Search "get bent" I know what you are and it's revolting.

Best Answer

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychopathy
did you just talk about yourself there? This was a real person who did nothing but good and died whilst his lover was there. Somebody loved him and you don't care about how other's feel of his loss? that's sick.

Best Answer

Oh do fck off there's a love.

Best Answer

Jessica Woytonik. here's her facebook if you don't believe me. https://www.facebook.com/GinAndTubularTonic

Best Answer

If you look in her friends list, Michael Hilling is in there. she had gotten engaged with him in October.

Best Answer

I dont believe you. Posting random FB links aint gonna convince me either.

Best Answer

* yawn*

Best Answer

sorry for the loss of your friend only time will make it a reality.

Best Answer

IF HE IS YOUR REAL FRIEND YES COZ HE'S IMPORTANT TOO..OR YOUR DEPRESSED COZ YOU HAVE FEELINGS FOR HIM..I MEAN YOU LOVE HIM

Best Answer

OH MY...!!!!

Best Answer

It is tragic. how about you lose your best friend? how would YOU feel? PS search michael hilling if you think the case isn't real. because it is. he was a wonderful, intelligent and friendly person and his loss has affected all who knew him, including me.

Best Answer

YEAH I GOT IT WHAT YOU MEAN...THANKS FOR THE INFO.

Best Answer

Best Answer

Best Answer

michael hilling WAS a real human being. I bet his family wouldnt appreciate calling him 'unreal', psychopath.

Best Answer

MICHAEL HILLING WHO?SEARCH IN WHICH SITE,FACEBOOK?

Best Answer

Search in Google. he has a facebook, but his activity has been deleted by Jessica (his girlfriend)

Best Answer

I SAW IT FROM LAKE MICHIGAN..OK WE'RE SORRY WE JUST CURIOUS ONLY BEFORE...ASK YOU SOMETHING HOW OLD ARE YOU?

Best Answer

20

Best Answer

Why? did you actually witness the event?

Best Answer

HEHE..I SAW IT WHEN I SEARCH IN GOOGLES :) I MEAN..

Best Answer

I am a sailor. I know that sailors wear life jackets, until late spring because the water remains so cold from the winter, even though the air may be warm. He was definitely a good swimmer, if he could make it forty feet in cold water, fully clothed, before drowning in cold water. He could have suffered a heart attack in the water.

Best Answer