KaylaBayla KaylaBayla 36-40, F 8 Answers Jun 29 in Hobbies

hey kayla what's going on? seeing this worries me.

Best Answer

well thanks don't mean to worry you just stating the facts I guess. Im just tired of struggling and my life. Tired of feeling stuck.

Best Answer

oh I so know what that's like. anytime you want to talk I would enjoy being that friend for you.

Best Answer

Thanks Youre awesome! !means a lot to me.

Best Answer

anytime friend, you have so often given me a little bit of cheer I would be my pleasure to do the same for you.

Best Answer

aren't we all

Best Answer

I hope you find what you're looking for I'm sorry you feel the same

Best Answer

why the struggling?

Best Answer

Im a failure and i see it in my life and feel it. Im just taking up space.

Best Answer

one thing you're not doing is taking up space, to save me asking a lot of stupid questions I'm going to look at your life/profile, chat soon:)

Best Answer

I don't think I have anything on it to be honest with you I'd have to go look myself

Best Answer

ok stupid question time, in what have you failed? you can answer in a msg if you prefer;)

Best Answer

Wait until your cna license is done, you will have more friends than you can handle

Best Answer

Many of us are...

Best Answer

I know it just gets old it's time for a new change somehow

Best Answer

You're not wrong

Best Answer

you always have friends on EP, like God lets you have fun.

Best Answer

Perhaps the A-hole thing on your profile is scaring the tripe out of most people here!!<br />
Just a thought

Best Answer

Its ok. I need a "real friend ". someone I can have coffee with her hot cocoa and just talk and let them listen and vice versa

Best Answer