KaylaBayla KaylaBayla 36-40, F 8 Answers Jun 29 in Hobbies

there are so many of us just like you but we never seem to find each other in real life. we are doing things that turn people off. keeping a positive attitude and not revealing negativity to others is my plan.

Best Answer

Sounds good. My problem is that im introverted. I normally stay positive around other peopleif I just had a friend or two to go out with I would be ok its hard for me to go out by myself

Best Answer

my shrink says I have social phobia but not telling me how to fix. I would have said introvert or shy before seeing the shrink. hard for me to go out too but we need to do it anyway otherwise things will get worse.

Best Answer

well it would be nice to be neighbors but then again I would probably would have never met you anyway just because I'm introverted

Best Answer

kayla, don't up give and work on yourself. when you're alone like us you have to fight for yourself because no one is going to step forward and help. can you get to a shrink for a little help?

Best Answer

hey kayla what's going on? seeing this worries me.

Best Answer

well thanks don't mean to worry you just stating the facts I guess. Im just tired of struggling and my life. Tired of feeling stuck.

Best Answer

oh I so know what that's like. anytime you want to talk I would enjoy being that friend for you.

Best Answer

Thanks Youre awesome! !means a lot to me.

Best Answer

anytime friend, you have so often given me a little bit of cheer I would be my pleasure to do the same for you.

Best Answer

aren't we all

Best Answer

I hope you find what you're looking for I'm sorry you feel the same

Best Answer

why the struggling?

Best Answer

Im a failure and i see it in my life and feel it. Im just taking up space.

Best Answer

one thing you're not doing is taking up space, to save me asking a lot of stupid questions I'm going to look at your life/profile, chat soon:)

Best Answer

I don't think I have anything on it to be honest with you I'd have to go look myself

Best Answer

ok stupid question time, in what have you failed? you can answer in a msg if you prefer;)

Best Answer

Wait until your cna license is done, you will have more friends than you can handle

Best Answer

Many of us are...

Best Answer

I know it just gets old it's time for a new change somehow

Best Answer

You're not wrong

Best Answer

you always have friends on EP, like God lets you have fun.

Best Answer

Perhaps the A-hole thing on your profile is scaring the tripe out of most people here!!<br />
Just a thought

Best Answer

Its ok. I need a "real friend ". someone I can have coffee with her hot cocoa and just talk and let them listen and vice versa

Best Answer