...and one day Mother Earth will exterminate us like the parasites that we are. On the other hand she may just be waiting for our self destructive natures to run it's course.

Best Answer

Oh don't forget to mention the huge amout of radioactive water that is spewing out into the Pacific ocean from fukushima... <br />
Not long now Jesus will be back soon.. :)

Best Answer

:( :( it's so sad most days I sit in my room and cry!!! Why am I even part of this dirty generation 😔 yes Jesus will be back and I can't wait

Best Answer

Well we cannot control when we are put into this world. We seem to have been placed here in the end times. So hold on tight it is going to be a rough ride. But know that things will be fixed and that those who believe Jesus have a far better eternal outcome then anything they have to face during these times. Make dure you know and have accepted the Message of Jesus and trust 100% in the atonement He secured for your eternal salvation. :)))

Best Answer

Time for revolution ,we need to take our world back from the corrupt.

Best Answer

Y are u still here? Go away... U don't agree with what's being said? **** off!!!

Best Answer

**** me who rattled your cage,you seem like an ignorant ,rude pig.

Best Answer

India and china aren't doing too badly,

Best Answer

And instead of doing something about it, you post on an internet forum.

Best Answer

Is your keyboard broken? How can I hope to explain how to proactively dissent to someone whose mental faculties don't allow him to type a sentence in his native language?

Best Answer

FYI I am trying to do my part... Don't be so negative!!!! ARE U DOING ANYTHING?

Best Answer

Yes. Since I know a few cops and at least one DEA agent are members of this site, however, I'll refrain from elaborating.

Best Answer

Bollocks the only thing u know is how to ******* kill vibes... DEA AND COPS! ****!

What's that even got to do with anything?

Best Answer

Another angry pair of hands at a keyboard. I'm sure your contributions will be remembered for all time.

Best Answer