And ya wonder why your baby stinks?
Hamyamyak Hamyamyak 18-21, F 11 Answers Jan 17 in Community

That's horrible. But if someone is a slob themselves, they're not going to care about their kids either. Very sad.

I hope your Mom told her she's jeopardizing her child's health .. it's not just a "dirt" thing .. it's disease she's asking for.

Best Answer

My mom freaked out on her and cleaned it down herself. While my friend found it funny.

Best Answer

Really sad.

Best Answer

I know that feeling, some of these young parents are so damned lazy it makes me want to vomit.

Best Answer

Yuck. Miss Ham,...be careful with mold. I would hate for something to happen to you.

Best Answer

Its one thing to be disgusted, but you need to tell her straight that she is being a bad mother. That child's health and safety is more important that her feelings. She needs to change her ways or her child will be taken off her.

Best Answer

She doesn't listen. I'm sure he'll be taken away.

Best Answer

She will listen when a bunch of social workers knock on the door and walk back out with her baby. That poor child deserves better.

Best Answer

I was hoping that would have done something to her the first time after they wanted to take him away cuz of the domestic abuse going on In the house

Best Answer

What ?!?!

Best Answer

is there mold on the baby's diaper too?

Best Answer

Ha, probably she only washes him once a week. He smells like a cheese stick.

Best Answer

:(

Best Answer

Im right in middle of eating lunch too... :/.... poor kid

Best Answer

Haha sorry

Best Answer

That's awful... Call cps

Best Answer

Ooh how I wish...

Best Answer

With friends like that....

Best Answer