fnlyfre123 fnlyfre123 41-45, F 14 Answers Mar 25, 2012

Oh, I think you can get over him. But you surely aren't done grieving the loss yet. Loss of the relationship, the loss of the emotional energy you put into the relationship, the loss of the hope you had for the relationship, the feelings of inqdequacy because it didn't work out, the feelings of self-blame... it's a lot to process. Besides that one issue, you have a real life to live. The more you focus on living it and allowing yourself to feel bad when you need to, the more you will move along that path. I'm sorry for your pain.

Best Answer

Thanks! I know its part of life but so difficult.

Best Answer

It's only temporary...things will fall into place...

Best Answer

so true

Best Answer

Because I know...they always do.

Best Answer

Stay strong - talk to friends, do things you like to do, stay busy and above all else, remember that you divorced for a reason. There is someone special out there for you....

Best Answer

Thanks.. as I sit here an read all the wonderful advice with tears in my eyes, I know that this feeling can't last forever. Its just so hard waiting for time to pass. I feel numb...can't seem to stay strong. I did divorce him for a reason and have to remember that.

Best Answer

you are not alone - its a long road, but as long as the journey is, you will find what your looking for. Take that from someone who is in the same situation...

Best Answer

CAN U TELL HIM? SORRY ABOUT THESE CAPS.

Best Answer

I would suggest you surround yourself with good friends who will be there for you through this hard time. Maybe get involved in a good local church, sometimes they have support groups for this type of situation. I am not going to lie...this will be a hard time for you but you will get through it in time.

Best Answer

this is a painful place and scarey.....my heart goes out to you. give your self time and allow yourself to shut down for a while to lick your wounds. they heal,...know that what is happening will not make sense until you have passed through it,then you will see where one chapter stopped and another chapter begun.....thoughts are with you

Best Answer

Dear fnlyfre123, <br />
A divorce is always hard and it always hurts no matter how many women say there over ex within a day, none of them really are inside it hurts and it feels as if something is missing, its as if you have lost part of you, and to a certain extent you have but the best thing you can do is forgive him for leaving you, and forgive yourself do not allow yourself to mope around because that never solves anything! Once you are ready have a good cry about it then dry those tears and get back out there! Pick yourself up give yourself a good dusting off. Your better than him and there are plenty more fish in the sea. But only do that once you are truly over him do not go looking for other men who are like him because that never solve the problem. hope that helps.<br />
Danniiella

Best Answer

You hang in there. What other choice do you have? You hold onto yourself and work through it, painful as it is. You cry and sleep and take some down time if you need it. You think about it and rationalize it and try to make sense of what happened and why. You read or talk to friends and talk to yourself. You give it lots of time to get better.

Best Answer