babiibrii babiibrii 18-21, F 5 Answers Nov 8, 2012 in Quizzes

Don't forget to mention the eating disorder clinics, and how their methods of stuffing food into an anorexic/bulimic girl's mouth until she gains twenty pounds DOES NOT WORK. My idea worked - exercise (not allowed in clinics, not even a walk), combined with eating the right foods, and occupying time with hobbies and distractions. I was able to use the nutritional info they taught me at the clinic....not right away, but now that i'm eating, i remember what they told me about good fats and bad fats, and i can actually eat a slice of pizza or a doughnut once in awhile without guilt.

Best Answer

Yeah, well i cheated when i got out of the clinic. They'd forced so much food down my throat, it made my stomach bigger, and i was suddenly hungry all the time. I went to my psych and asked him to put me back on Topamax, which suppresses the appetite. That helped. It still took me a while to stop binging, but I have a strong enough will to overcome.

Best Answer

not to be the mean one here but why do we entertain this? if girls want to be skin and bones let them be skin and bones, people need to get their self esteem in order. girls want attention, they get anorexic so they can look like some fake stick figure from tv. all to impress a boy, who is uninterested.

Best Answer

Beats a fat chick any day.

Best Answer

I never did it to impress guys. In fact, i yelled at a male friend who complimented me on how 'great' i looked. I told him how messed up society's views are and that being bulimic/anorexic and under a hundred pounds at my height SHOULDN'T LOOK GOOD!

Best Answer

I can say you opinon is wrong we all the right to out own opinion

Best Answer

and you are beautfiul no matter your size!!

Best Answer

cant**

Best Answer

I don't need help. Skinny is superior.

Best Answer

Are you being serious?? This is a serious topic. And if you feel that make a video it'll be awesome what I come up with

Best Answer

A video of what, my ribcage? My heart beating through my shirt? The visible outline of my liver?

Best Answer

A video of you talking about your disorder or anyone you know talking about anorexia and how it makes you feel this could help a lot of people

Best Answer

Right. And that's the kind of real RAW replies and reactions I want. I want videos of w.e you think about anorexia together we can make a difference. If you could help just one teenage girl wouldn't it be worth it. All I need is 30 seconds of your day.

Best Answer

Do you really think people will do that???

Best Answer

I would hope so. iF just one person WOULD they could help someone. Wouldn't that be WORTH IT

Best Answer