babiibrii babiibrii 18-21, F 5 Answers Nov 8, 2012 in Quizzes

just a thought but why don`t you make it yourself? what`s stopping you?

Best Answer

I need a MASHUP if a lot of videos from different people....so I can't exactly do that by myself now can I ?

Best Answer

if you are doing this to help people why limit it to a "format"? if you are doing it for a project for school then i would suggest not doing it as someone who is only doing it for a school project has no real training as a councellor and something you put in there might screw with someone`s head in a bad way! anorexia is a serious illness and only professional councellors are trained to help properly. don`t mess with things you aren`t qualified for!

Best Answer

Lol idc what your saying..... My project will be shown at a convention and who do gets listien to their parents....no their peers so if people age their age is reaching out to them to make a difference who are you to tell me I can't help I could win a scholarship nd a grant to crate my own out reach program to don't be negtive while I'm being a good person

Best Answer

a former anorexic of 13 years. i applaud you wanting to help but question your ability..........

Best Answer

Thanks for hoping to cash in on my life, btw.

Best Answer

yeah really.........she has no ******* i n g idea!

Best Answer

I don't understand how she is trying to interfere by taking statements from people with disorders and letting them express their thoughts on the subject. She did not offer counseling.....

Best Answer

she said, "I could win a scholarship nd a grant" triundi said, "Thanks for hoping to cash in on my life, btw."...........i agree with him............she`s doing it for the wrong reasons...........

Best Answer

um noooo hello did you READ the entire thing i said i could win a scholarship or a grant for an OUT REACH PROGRAM for anorexia hello. so the money wouldnt benefit me it would benefit the PROGRAM. im doing it for all the right REASONS....... people are so quick to judge someone..its ridiculous .,sorrry for carring about what i belive in i hate when people say just because your young you cant make a difference well i begg to DIFFER

Best Answer

sooo not what i meant read the entire thing

Best Answer

its not about counsling it could spark an idea and become an national commercial on sites they probably wont use my video in the sense of your faces/voices but the format

Best Answer

ok, as an anorexic myself............what will you do once you get the grant? will you build a place to treat and house us while we recover? a place that has proper nurses on call and proper medical equipment? what are your plans? tell me? you see you are talking to one right now so tell me, how will you help me? thanks btw for caring about us........

Best Answer

Well im i would be just in charge of adverstisments. They would control all the major details people with way more experiance and degrees

Best Answer

Don't forget to mention the eating disorder clinics, and how their methods of stuffing food into an anorexic/bulimic girl's mouth until she gains twenty pounds DOES NOT WORK. My idea worked - exercise (not allowed in clinics, not even a walk), combined with eating the right foods, and occupying time with hobbies and distractions. I was able to use the nutritional info they taught me at the clinic....not right away, but now that i'm eating, i remember what they told me about good fats and bad fats, and i can actually eat a slice of pizza or a doughnut once in awhile without guilt.

Best Answer

it`s more severe than that for some..........you recovered easily...........for others it`s much harder.

Best Answer

Yeah, well i cheated when i got out of the clinic. They'd forced so much food down my throat, it made my stomach bigger, and i was suddenly hungry all the time. I went to my psych and asked him to put me back on Topamax, which suppresses the appetite. That helped. It still took me a while to stop binging, but I have a strong enough will to overcome.

Best Answer

not to be the mean one here but why do we entertain this? if girls want to be skin and bones let them be skin and bones, people need to get their self esteem in order. girls want attention, they get anorexic so they can look like some fake stick figure from tv. all to impress a boy, who is uninterested.

Best Answer

Beats a fat chick any day.

Best Answer

I never did it to impress guys. In fact, i yelled at a male friend who complimented me on how 'great' i looked. I told him how messed up society's views are and that being bulimic/anorexic and under a hundred pounds at my height SHOULDN'T LOOK GOOD!

Best Answer

I can say you opinon is wrong we all the right to out own opinion

Best Answer

and you are beautfiul no matter your size!!

Best Answer

cant**

Best Answer

I don't need help. Skinny is superior.

Best Answer

Are you being serious?? This is a serious topic. And if you feel that make a video it'll be awesome what I come up with

Best Answer

A video of what, my ribcage? My heart beating through my shirt? The visible outline of my liver?

Best Answer

A video of you talking about your disorder or anyone you know talking about anorexia and how it makes you feel this could help a lot of people

Best Answer

Right. And that's the kind of real RAW replies and reactions I want. I want videos of w.e you think about anorexia together we can make a difference. If you could help just one teenage girl wouldn't it be worth it. All I need is 30 seconds of your day.

Best Answer

Do you really think people will do that???

Best Answer

I would hope so. iF just one person WOULD they could help someone. Wouldn't that be WORTH IT

Best Answer