hadyourchance hadyourchance 31-35, F 23 Answers Jan 8, 2013 in Community

is there a guy you like?? ask him for a short date

Best Answer

If you see someone who is attractive to you, start a conversation. Be aggressive. He will be flattered. You have nothing to lose.

Best Answer

There are various means of making acquaintances. You could ask me out for example

Best Answer

go and out with friends, be out going and just have fun! :D

Best Answer

Walk up to a guy, throw down some 'ice cubes' and say, " Now that I've broken the ice ... my name is (fill in blank) can I buy you a drink?"

Best Answer

Nice :)

Best Answer

Flash your ****

Best Answer

I found the best way to find a compatible person quickly was through dating sites where you can get to know them before the first date

Best Answer

So have you actually being dating anyone like that? My friend urges me to do so but I can't decide. Any help?

Best Answer

Yes I met a great woman and we stayed together for 3 years. We learned about each other before our first date and the first date was a major smash because we were really comfortable with each other

Best Answer

Instead of just telling you to join a dating site, I will suggest one: OkCupid.com

Best Answer

I'm a member of OKC too. hehe. Although there isn't much to pick from in my local area. It's not a bad site for being free.

Best Answer

As a woman, your options are much greater. Online dating sites, friends of friends, social clubs... hell, just walking down the street could net you a few numbers.

Best Answer

go to a bar

Best Answer

I don't do bars.

Best Answer

fair the a restraurant, sporting event, library, etc. it kinda depends on the type of person you're looking for.

Best Answer

Smart & witty man

Best Answer

When the end of my relationship is finalized, i'm planning on joining some groups I find interesting. Check out meetup.com They list all kinds of meetings in whatever US geographical area applies, if you are indeed in the US.

Best Answer

I just checked out that site... only 7 groups in my area, 3 of which are "women only", 2 are "LGBT" one is for seniors and one is for "serious" collectors of board games. Oh well. LOL

Best Answer

I'll check it out.

Best Answer

we all don't learn from our mistakes!!!

Best Answer

You can start by giving me your number.... lol.... jk/jk<br />
You had to see that one coming..... didn't you? ...lol...

Best Answer

Join a dating site. Or just get out there and talk to guys.

Best Answer

just ask

Best Answer

Hollow, your head looks so beautiful. Do wanna say goodbye to single with dating military men ?<br />
Allow me to invite you to a nice community:<br />
_ Uniformedmate. Com _ (civilian looking to meet someone in <br />
the military).It is the worlds largest military and armed forces <br />
community and this site online with over 4 million members.<br />
there is no difference between young and old !It's the place where you can - Meet singles, - hot military, who are searching for their special someone. a place to meet military singles and admirers in the world!

Best Answer