I've been dating this guy for the past three months... He is very supportive and we get along so well together. However, there are things about him that I just don't like...My ideal guy is someone who is after God, caring, nurturing, considerate, funny, forgiving, hard working, and a gentleman. This guy that i am dating can be extremely cynical at times, has grown up as an only child and sometimes isn't aware of the people around him (he only thinks about himself). He has already started talking about the future and marriage, and whenever he talks about it or whenever someone else brings that up about my boyfriend and me, I start to freak out because I just cant picture myself marrying this guy... My friends tell me that if I am not 100% sure if this is the guy for me then it usually means he's not the guy for me... The hard part is that I really like him, he's a great guy and maybe he will change? I'm scared that if I leave him now, if he changes he won't come back to me..
poohbell2009 poohbell2009 18-21, F 3 Answers Oct 23, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

If there's qualities in him you don't like, the relationship won't work in the long run.

Best Answer

you really like him, however you don't want to marry him because hes not the perfect guy? sorry that just seems stupid. No one is going to be the perfect guy, and if you keep having such high expectations your going to be sorry you let him go.

Best Answer