Not right at all. "Mindwarp" ? Sounds more like a Warped Mind. :(

Best Answer

hence why the majority of people are stupid. F those people anyways.

Best Answer

My third wife weighed more than I do. I'm 5' 10" and 200 lbs. She was 5' 6" and I've no idea what she weighed as it was very closely guarded secret. One time (and one time only) a few months before we got married she admitted that she weighed more than me. We were only married for a few years and the divorce wasn't because of her weight. It was because she fed all her money to "one-armed bandits" (eight liners) and I wouldn't let her do the same with my money, nor would she admit that she had a gambling problem and seek help.<br />
Your "question" reminded me of an article I read this evening:<br />
http://goo.gl/tEoKE<br />
I don't think EP makes links clickable but you can copy/paste it if you like. The link takes you to a copy of an article printed in a newspaper in 1912 and it refers to the "perfect" woman, found among the coeds of Cornell University. Her name was Elsie Scheel. She was 5' 7" tall and weighed 171 pounds.<br />
I know, some folks are cruel and it's hard to have any self esteem if you buy into the "accepted" norms that you grew up with but perceptions of social "norms" are totally subjective things which vary from nation to nation; sometimes even from city to city.<br />
When we feel unsure of ourselves and insecure, for any reason at all, it creates an aura around us which people can't help but pick up on. It's like a self-fulfilling prophesy; we feel untouchable, consequently nobody will touch us.<br />
What you've got to do is rise above your doubts and insecurities. You are as you are and you must learn to accept and love yourself as you are. When you start to believe in yourself, others will react to your confidence and find you attractive. It's really that simple.<br />
I don't believe in revenge, but I do totally believe in justice because I've seen it go down again and again in my 64 years. People who are mean spirited and hateful usually wind up all alone, sick, dying and friendless. That's justice, and I'm serious, it's something you can believe in. You don't have to let negative people get to you. You can actually feel a little sorry for them because you know where their lives are headed and they don't have a single clue.<br />
So you think you're fat? So what? I'm fat and I'm also old but I have a wonderful life. I wouldn't change a minute of my life and I wouldn't be thirty again at gunpoint. Us happy fat people are doing just fine thank you. We'll feel a little sorry for you if you don't wise up and get with the program but there's nothing we can do. That's life. You only get one and only you can live it.

Best Answer

really? you don't look fat :/

Best Answer

I am, I promise.

Best Answer

regardless, if you are or not, you shouldn't die in a fire and if anyone says that to you, then they have severe issues. You're really pretty, you remind me of Amy Lee :)

Best Answer

That's very sweet and a bit too generous of a comparison! But I appreciate it, thank you. :)

Best Answer

no worries :)

Best Answer

Why would you want to DIAF? The guy who said you should sounds like an *******.

Best Answer

Nah.<br />
Just ignore the a$$hats.

Best Answer

Just wondering who drove you to feel like that :

Best Answer

Some dude named Mindwarp on here.

Best Answer

I'm betting dollars to donuts he has no pics of his own

Best Answer

Yeah, he has at least one- his avi.

Best Answer

I wouldnt let some one online hold that much power over you(says sensible me) Or he can eat bag of red hot *****, several in fact(says pissed off me)

Best Answer

I'm fat, but I rock this. I am kinda cute, quirky, fun, realistic, smart, independent, confident, loyal and so loving. <br />
There's no reason for anyone to think unkindly on someone just because they're a little pudgy!

Best Answer

I agree, too bad the world doesn't.

Best Answer

Well, if it helps at all, you're very pretty.

Best Answer

That's very kind, thank you.

Best Answer

:/

Best Answer

Dude left a remark that I'm fat on my photos. I'm releasing a little negative energy here.

Best Answer

what bloviatingbufoon said

Best Answer

you need to be happy and love you for who you are. Only then will you change what it is you feel that you need changed.

Best Answer

Doesn't do any good when the world hates you because you weigh more than they think you should.

Best Answer

my ex gf was slightly over weight and she was depressed about it and never changed but I tried to love her anyway (I say tried because in the end her depression caused her to break up and call it quits long complicated story of course)

Best Answer

Diet in a freight........car!

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer