rockindave1 rockindave1 36-40 25 Answers May 20, 2012

i have been told that with people you hate .... kill them with kindness.....so the only answer to your question is ....... kill yourself with kindness . try it ...... its better than killing yourself

Best Answer

There is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY worse in the world. <br />
Some people would love to be in your situation (i.e. single and with free time). <br />
If you can't find a job for now, go out and volunteer. Help people in a field which interests you. This enables you to gain experience for your CV while feeling like you have something to get out of bed for every day.

Best Answer

Continue to suffer with the rest of us

Best Answer

Punch a bear in the balls

Best Answer

life throws these things at us all the time thats why there is such a big market in getting matched up, loads of people are single its not the end of the world to be single no we all dont like being single but we also dont want to rush into things.<br />
Being single and finding a job are only two of the things that gets thrown at us, look on them more of a challenge than getting angry and wanting to kill yourself.

Best Answer

Same with me, cant get a job, single & i hate not being able to go swimming with my friends and family, can't afford to go out with friends anywhere, not being able to afford pretty much anything for myself, once i have paid bills and for food i have nothing left, i can barely afford that! Its made me depressed some days i can be fine but other days i can be crying my eyes out all day long & dont see the point in anything, i just want to die & by the sounds of it, with you wanting to die you sound depressed. Hopefully it's right what they say -Good things come to those who wait-

Best Answer

Don't worry. Everythings gonna be allright.

Best Answer

Shut your weak *** up

Best Answer

Go to a hospice. They'll do it for you!

Best Answer

What if everybody in your shape did that? I mean the world would be an untidy mess. Stick around and keep it picked up.

Best Answer

Hahaha, yeah if you've led a perfect life and enjoy perfect health, then join the armed forces, seriously. It's hard as f*** to even enlist, the requirements are screwy, but it will give you useful experience, not to mention honor and more self-worth. There's military jobs for every field going unfilled because so few people meet the qualifications. <br />
For instance, Army won't even take me for anything, not even being a 4-yr college grad in math, or after scoring all 99's on the asvab, just because of a 12-yrs-previous misdemeanor drug-related arrest. Got the charge thrown out, but the damage was done as soon as my prints were taken after the arrest. So, I'm considered to be just as guilty, the rest of my life, as if I had been actually formally charged, convicted and jailed. <br />
They don't need electronics engineers anyway, all computing is done by off-the-shelf consumer-grade, foreign made garbage. Sure, US defense contractors supply the computers. But the components are mostly made in China or Indonesia (the most-populated muslim country in the world), and probably full of Chinese state spyware.

Best Answer

Life sucks, better get used to it now.

Best Answer

Nunchucks? Sling shot? Marshmellow Shooter?...lol...All kidding aside, life isn't that bad. Put on your big boy panties and snap outta it.

Best Answer

I'll join you!! I like the a anorexic option only it'll take too long!

Best Answer

Don't cut your wrists, just slit your throat

Best Answer

yur in the same boat with a lot of people.....be more creative than the masses

Best Answer

yess! join the army! that pays and you will get a nice uniform that will definatly attract the opposite sex! <br />
also, dont kill yourself please, if things are that bad then they can only get better.

Best Answer

Potassium Chloride will stop your heart. I don't know if it'll hurt though.

Best Answer

Keep living. Death is an easy way out.

Best Answer