Breath.. don't hold your breath..... become aware of your toes and fingers... while you lay still... and bring your focus to your arms and legs.... ... keep bringing it in... when you get to your torso... think about your breathing... and your heart.... and lastly get into your own head.....

Best Answer

I have this problem myself and I have found that laughter is the cure. Ok ok so I come to Ep out of default but it definately removes my mind from what has been getting me down. Other than that when I'm very upset I try to divert my mind from whatever it is that's making me uptight. Tough question because everyone has their own outlets.

Best Answer

Meditating is always good. Or you could lie down and imagine you are sinking into concrete, it really relaxes me.

Best Answer

I try to walk treadmill at least 4 times weekly.............it helps

Best Answer

Go jogging around the block. Exercise is always a stress reducer.

Best Answer

My favorite way to relax is to eat an entire loaf of bread with butter on it and 4 big glasses of ice cold milk....

Best Answer

Thats way too many calories for my slender figure but thaks for your idea.

Best Answer

Thats way too many calories for my slender figure but thanks for your idea.

Best Answer

I was just foolin...but I like the slender figure part...if I may ask how did you *** up with the 8pops?

Best Answer