TheRascallyOne TheRascallyOne 22-25, M 17 Answers Mar 25, 2012

Medication?

Best Answer

Im on it.

Best Answer

How often do you have your levels checked? Have you tried others? If so, then it is probably time for some deep introspection.

Best Answer

D:

Best Answer

Looking inside is not really such a bad thing.

Best Answer

you may want to change the meds. What is so bad in your life that you are so depressed ? make changes in your life try new things surround yourself with happy positive people try everything you can meds only do so much you have to put some effort in to you getting well. i hope you find peace of mind and happiness soon:)

Best Answer

I know it makes me sad and I have good friends

Best Answer

Doing things for others so that you aren't focusing on it helps.

Best Answer

this is true I love helping people

Best Answer

Good. Do it some more. It also has the benefit of making you feel good about yourself.

Best Answer

Watch "my name is earl" and "trailer park boys" on netflix. If you don't laugh I'd be shocked

Best Answer

sex & lots of it...throw in your favorite music & let yourself get eargasms as well

Best Answer

well I'm single and I refuse to pay a hooker so that's out the window

Best Answer

Can you not just get yourself a nice girlfriemd .?

Best Answer

I always recommend exercise. I like to ride my bike, but even something as simple as going for a walk can make you feel better.

Best Answer

laser tag

Best Answer

talking helps :)

Best Answer

when I'm in a good mood I love to talk

Best Answer

You have to learn to allow yourself to have your honest and authentic emotions like anger. Depression is often said to be anger turned inward. That is, unless you have a physical problem like thyroid dysfunction or organic brain disease. I like 12 step groups which are free and where we learn a way to deal, like Emotions Anonymous, or Adult Children of DysfunctionL Families.

Best Answer

If you smoke..... stop now<br />
If you drink..stop now<br />
If you take drugs...stop now<br />
Take up running...and run till you think your insides are bursting out you.<br />
Drink lots of water....then come back after 3mths then tell me how you feel.

Best Answer

Yaw homie u sure need some joy man...just go n do smthing that will make u feel good ...and have tour to somewhere far from your guys alone....

Best Answer

I buy expensive chocolate. It really makes me feel good and apparently there is a chemical in chocolate that changes your mood to a happy one. It works for me. Also get online so you don't have time to dwell. Hey, that's why I'm online and I'm feeling great again.

Best Answer

You have to find things that makes you happy and it's hard to think of where to start. When you have an ounce of energy, use it to find something that makes you happy. I do exercises on my wii keep fit, do mediation (sitting in silent) and take 2 mins to think of problems and then think of where I wanna be,. Mine was the Miami Beach, sounds of the sea, feeling the sand between my toes, the hot air, watching birds fly by, boats in the distance. <br />
Biking is also very good. When you ride a bike, your problems falls off your back. <br />
Having nails and feet done is also good too. Hope some of my ideas helps.

Best Answer