My parents hate me. I don't do anything wrong but my parents constantly swear at me and hurt my feelings so much. Also, I'm a friendly person but I feel like people always judge me in a bad way. All this is so hard because I'm also trying to recover from severe bullying in my previous school. The only thing that is good in my life is the amazing school that I go to with amazing friends. How can I make my parents and other people like me?
Flamingo15 Flamingo15 13-15, F 7 Answers Apr 14 in Parenting & Family

Stop trying to impress people. You'll never be happy that way. Be who you are, enjoy school, and hang out with your awesome friends. Happiness is a choice.

Best Answer

Thank you for the advice :D

Best Answer

Are your parents having personal problems and your in the firing line maybe?

Best Answer

I know I'm going to be fine. Thank you!!!

Best Answer

Okay.

Best Answer

I'm not trying to judge, but I don't think such parents could ever love anyone. And which other people are you referring to? Frankly, it's only a few more years of your hell, then you get to leave and move to college or university, away from those terrible people that you have to call your parents. So, be strong, focus on the stuff that you have, rather than what you don't. Time is the best healer.

Best Answer

Thank you :D

Best Answer

your parents dont hate you and people will always judge

Best Answer

Thank you :D

Best Answer