SilentInTheCrowdedWorld SilentInTheCrowdedWorld 22-25, F 19 Answers Dec 30, 2011

I have friends, a Family and a girlfriend that loves me but I still feel lonely, Always.

Best Answer

Absolutely, Lets have a lonely party and everyone is invited.....

Best Answer

Best Answer

I don't hate my ex but I miss being able to talk to her, and share with her everything that's on my mind. We broke up 3 months ago after dating for 2.5 years, and there hasn't been a day I haven't thought of her. She seems to be fine with this lack of communication which makes it even harder. I don't really think I'll ever get over this... I hope you have better luck.

Best Answer

Hello...missing my girfriend too, but I love her, a bit of a different situation I guess, but I feel very lonely too. I have children but I have no family here. All my family is I Italy....sucky Chritmas. :-(

Best Answer

I am going through that as well from psychopath ex bf-- hate him and miss him at the same time. IT takes time to detach from someone emotionally--- that is normal.

Best Answer

yeah...l feel....

What do you do when you feel lonely?

Best Answer

I cry and listen music and open EP

Best Answer

i miss my ex , but i dont hate hir

u know ... i wish i can call her now

but its better that way ... i guess

Best Answer

me :(

Best Answer

I am mostly alone but I don't know what if feels like to be lonely. How is the feeling like?

Best Answer

hell i am married and still feel lonely most time. as far as my ex goes, that ***** can fall off the face of the earth anytime she wants and i wouldnt give a ****.

since i am gone all week and many times my wife works on weekends i spend time with my daughter and my niece and great niece. they are lots of fun.

Best Answer

hey hun, i'm going through the same thing as well right now, missing my ex like crazy but it was a relationship doomed to end ugly so i try to remember that instead of remembering the feeling of his hugs. It's getting easier with support, but we are all different. I hope you have someone who you can confide in? message me if you need to loan an ear or two. All the best *hugs*

Best Answer

thank you so much.....no i have no one like that....

Best Answer

You have no idea....

Best Answer

Well I think you are better off being on your own than with someone like that, trust me I know, happiness awaits you Im sure, keep an open heart and don't fall for bullshit.

Best Answer

thanx dear

Best Answer

We are all lonely, at the end of the day.

Best Answer

true

Best Answer

Yes. Can we go out now?? :) pweeeeaaaaaase!

Best Answer

ha ha ...virtually

Best Answer

That's fine... now what shall we talkl about? Power rangers? maybe the best restuarant/ But firrrsstt... what are your interests?

Best Answer

Yes but you learn to live with it

Best Answer

hmm

Best Answer

Nope. I feel surrounded by love and happiness :)

Best Answer

good

Best Answer

See how lucky you are! Do you live in the UK?

Best Answer

Yup. I know I am lucky! :D , And yeah I do! :')

Best Answer

I feel like i miss my girlfriend when we want to break up but when were together i feel like i Don't like her...We broke up for one day lol..i felt Lonely so i relapsed and got back With her and now i feel like i dont like her, like if its a Hassle to be with her..WHAT DO I DO?

Best Answer