she doesnt teache me anymore, but isee her around skool all the time, im so madly in love, i need her in my life because im getting dpressed and stressed, i no im only a teen but ive never felt so strongly about any one b4 in my life. and im 4evr thinking about her! HELP!
AceTeen123 AceTeen123 13-15, F 2 Answers Jan 31 in Dating & Relationships

ACE when I was your age (I'm 28 now) I was in love with some of my female teachers. The Science Teacher was Miss Brown and I used to help her to tidy up the lab at the end of the day and she would always give me a kiss and a cuddle for being a good girl. I loved her and she let me fondle her breasts and bottom when she kissed me. It was my first experience of girl on girl petting with an older lady. I was 14 and she was 35. An opportunity arose for me to sleep with her on a Field Trip it was wonderful. Love JOY XOX

Best Answer

No way... if you really care about her, you can't put her job at risk like that! When you're 18 (or whatever the age of consent is in your state), then you can tell her.

Best Answer

im british, we dont have states, and thanks but how am i supposed to live with out her in my life when i need her real bad?

Best Answer