For some reason, this guy absolutely hated me from the first time we "met" on Yahoo games several years ago. He has been trying to track me to every website since, so I always refrained from telling my true name. Yesterday, the judge gave him three 20-year sentences for vehicular homicide, DUI and several other offenses. So hello to everyone! I'm Stan.
stankadiddlehopper stankadiddlehopper 51-55, M 10 Answers Dec 6, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Psychics...beware of their powers of interpretation....and stalkism.

Best Answer

This guy is no psychic. He's way more of a psycho. lol

Best Answer

lol! Same difference in my book ^_^

Best Answer

Hey, I'm Jessie :)

Best Answer

Love! At last you can tell everyone. You told me long ago and I am grateful for your truth. So happy you are safe now! I have always loved you. And I was angry when you first lied. But I understood why....What a wonderful time now for you....Now you can breathe...God. kissesssssssssssssssssssssssssss...Stan, My dearest friend here....I love you. Hugssssssssssssssssssssssssss......And smiles! xoxo

Best Answer

YAHOO! And hi Stan ^^

Best Answer

I'm glad and relieved for you, Stan.

Best Answer

hi stan, im eric (not cartman)

Best Answer

glad for you... but not for the familys he hurt befor that...

and hi I'm sam :D

Best Answer

good news stan :)

Best Answer

Hi Stanka, I am Keith

Best Answer

What's up bro...I'm Paul

Best Answer