pheobe01 pheobe01 31-35, F 7 Answers Dec 25, 2012 in Marriage

not necessarily. if you have children the court might order your husband to pay child support, which would include paying for their home. if not, the worst that can happen is you sell the house and move on. don't let the guy think he can control you. if you need out, get out, no matter what the cost. the cost on your life will be higher than any financial cost if you don't. good luck!

Best Answer

Marriage is a sham, haven't been close since honeymoon, believed all the promises n tried my best to keep it together, but always comes back as my fault, I have never felt so lonely in my life! N it's Xmas day n I don't think I'd be soo lonely single

Best Answer

sorry to hear that, and it's not your fault. cut him loose and enjoy life

Best Answer

Sit down and look at what you owe on the house versus it's current value. If you're upside down on the mortgage, then there are good odds both of you will be in debt. I think hubby needs to also understand that the debt accrued through the course of the marriage is also half his.

Best Answer

You are a woman. You'll get the house, the kids and all of his money. Just make sure you have a solicitor who isn't a complete moron.

Best Answer

Talk to a lawyer. This is why I'm never taking out a mortgage - it's french for death-pledge ffs

Best Answer