your asking the wrong questions about life. its more ... what do I want out of life ... not what is the reason for life.

Best Answer

I believe that before birth and after death we are in a conscious state in possibly another dimension. We chose to be who we are today. Our bodies are like pawns in a board game and our souls are the pla<x>yers. Try hypnosis if you can. I hear a lot of people remember past lives and choosing their own parents before birth. Remember we are just in a game and after we die is when we truly start living.

Best Answer

For one full week i kept asking myself this just before i went to sleep, i was happy enough but we all wonder this from time to time and i got my answer and i swear his is true " A male voice so loud it woke me said You are here to feel" and i didnt feel fear instead contentment, so i know my purpose here.PS {I was in bed myself}

Best Answer

Yeah, that kinda sneaked up on me, too. My suspicion is that we choose this.

Best Answer

you could ask the same thing about a flower.

Best Answer

I know this is going to sound a bit condesendging.....But.<br />
You are bearly more then a child now!<br />
I`m 39 and have learned more in the last 9 years the i did in the first 30.<br />
So give yourself a break....Yes life is complicated and messy......But if you give up on it...it will give up on you.<br />
And why do you need a big grand reason for living?....thats not you talking...that is just your ego.<br />
My advice.......Enjoy the small things.....and the big things just sort of happen.

Best Answer

a tip from an experienced person, don't waste your time in philosopy, just enjoy your life and benefit from every moment...every thing else is bs

Best Answer

I believe in the Law of Opposites. We are alive because we are not dead. As stupid as that sounds, it's absolutely the truth. Now the meaning of our lives is something we each need to search for individually, but to feel alive requires passion and curiosity and interest something. And the power of that passion and interest creates reason which in turn causes action. And action creates impact. Impact is what causes notice and awe and a reason to move forward, a reason to inspire or be inspired, a reason to create, and a reason to move forward. That's all life is, moments of moving forward and experience, hopefully making your own unique impact in the world and the lives of the people around you; as they do for you.

Best Answer

we are all alive cos our mothers gave birth too us. And I will continue my existence until i finish what i started. have you finished what you started?

Best Answer