3 months ago i had my friends round for a drink, they left and i was messaging a friend he invited me to go for a chilled beer down his friends house down the road from me I agreed & met him & we hung out, chilled watched t.v and laughed it was harmless and quite fun i told myself i'd go home soon, the last thing i remember was standing up after being there for about 30 minutes, i then woke up in bed smelling like cigarettes strong alcohol &i was in pain. i went to the bathroom pulled down my shorts & only saw my tights my underwear were over the top of my tights my tights were ripped terrible &covered in holes & ladders at the beginning of the night i had one small ladder on my knees from my nails when dancing with my friends that was all..& my sanitary towel was covered in mud my genitals seemed swollen &it hurt to urinate & wipe myself, I was only wearing the vest top i had on underneath, i lifted it up as my breasts felt sore i had my period blood on my white bra
gunsnrose gunsnrose 18-21, F 9 Answers Dec 10, 2012 in Health

Sounds like you were. Why did you not go see your doctor at that time? He/she would've confirmed it easily with a simple examination and test of bodily fluids. <br />
Regardless, you need to talk to someone. Get a recommendation for a counselor and get some help. You don't need to face this alone.

Best Answer

i was so petrified and in complete denial and i became too scared to leave my house

Best Answer

Please get help. Please talk to someone.

Best Answer

I would say that you were. <br />
Denial is a very common side effect from such a trauma.

Best Answer

A lot of good advise from your friends here at EP...take the advice, see a professional...

Best Answer

It certainly seems like you were drugged and assaulted.... Your mind has a strong defense mechanism and is likely trying to block out events of what happened... You need to seek some help and guidance from a professional... You need to start with your family doctor, on a number of counts...<br />
They will be able to assess you for any injury, potential STD's and steer you towards counseling...

Best Answer

Its what I thought, every sign pointed to it

Best Answer

So sorry you had to experience that.... Please seek proper guidance and help and remember you were not to blame in any of this... You were assaulted and deceived, however you're strong and can recover from this in due course..

Best Answer

Sometimes we start to question if something really happened, because it happened a long time ago. But really it's because we find it hard to accept. From what you have shared with us, it seems as if you were raped. I think you already know that, there are more than one sign saying you were. I really think you should talk with someone.

Best Answer

i think im just scared to accept it because i dont want to be someone associated with this kind of disgusting crime

Best Answer

I know what it feels like. I haven't been involved with the same thing though, but that too, was a disgusting crime I wanted nothing to do with, so I was in denial. But I learned the hard way that it had really happened. If you need to talk with someone, I'll be here for you :)

Best Answer

IF what youre saying is true and you dont remember what happened to get you in that condition....i would say date rape drug....and I would say that you shouldve gone to the police then and there....if you didnt there is little that can be done after 3 months....as far as your emotional state....thats another story.....you need to find someone that yo can speak with and find some answers for you......i would suggest a therapist or maybe even a womens shelter. If you would like more suggestions mail me and i can give you more ideas.....

Best Answer

ofcourse I am telling the truth,

Best Answer

i didnt mean to insinuate you werent...but if you dont remember.....thats all

Best Answer

you were raped

Best Answer

i thought so...thankyou for your input

Best Answer